Riddle/Ramos Scratched from UFC 141

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Riddle/Ramos Scratched from UFC 141
emfleek
12/30/11 6:52:01PM
Matt Riddle is sick and has been pulled from UFC 141. The fight against Ramos has been scratched per Karyn Bryant on Twitter.
DrivenDavies15
12/30/11 6:56:22PM
ya i just read that That was the least interesting matchup for me on the card so not too disappointed but I mean too bad for Ramos, does a whole training camp and just before the event starts he finds out hes not fighting anymore
BlueSkiesBurn
12/30/11 7:00:09PM
Duane Ludwig said this on Twitter

“@arielhelwani: Matt Riddle got sick and is off tonight's card. His bout vs. Luis Ramos is off.” I can make 170 in 10min
Budgellism
12/30/11 7:11:20PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

“@arielhelwani: Matt Riddle got sick and is off tonight's card. His bout vs. Luis Ramos is off.” I can make 170 in 10min

Dammit, I took Ramos in two side games and he's a part of my parlay. Riddle looked perfectly fine yesterday too. Oh well.

EDIT: I hope Dana sees this and throws Ludwig in there last minute. That would be all kinds of epic.
grappler0000
12/30/11 7:24:08PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Dammit, I took Ramos in two side games and he's a part of my parlay. Riddle looked perfectly fine yesterday too. Oh well.

EDIT: I hope Dana sees this and throws Ludwig in there last minute. That would be all kinds of epic.

Don't know that he could medically cleared that fast though.
scoozna
12/30/11 7:26:57PM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

that's freakin' awesome if he really said that and meant it. That's a hungry dude right there.
Lesnar1
12/31/11 1:10:27AM
I was wondering what happened to this fight, damn that sucks for Riddle.