Riddle! props to the first to solve it.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Riddle! props to the first to solve it.
« Previous Page | Next Page »
Boo_Radley21
2/10/08 2:07:11AM
Nevermind. I'm a bit off right now and must have wrote the riddle wrong.
jiujitsufreak74
2/10/08 2:07:45AM
to answer roger's murder question, he was standing on a block of ice.

hotrodttt answered the other question
roger
2/10/08 2:08:01AM
this one's hard

What's my number?
I am a three digit number.
My tens digit is five more than my ones digit.
My hundreds digit is eight less than my tens digit.

What number am I?
roger
2/10/08 2:09:29AM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

to answer roger's murder question, he was standing on a block of ice.

hotrodttt answered the other question

right
jiujitsufreak74
2/10/08 2:13:05AM

Posted by roger

this one's hard

What's my number?

What number am I?

roger
2/10/08 2:13:57AM

Posted by roger

this one's hard

What's my number?

What number am I?

good job
roger
2/10/08 2:15:13AM
A horse travels the same distance every day.
Oddly, two of its legs travel 30 miles each day and the other two legs travel nearly 31 miles.
it would seem that two of the horse's legs must be one mile ahead of the other two legs, but of course this can't be true.
Since the horse is normal, how is this situation possible?
jiujitsufreak74
2/10/08 2:19:13AM

Posted by roger

Oddly, two of its legs travel 30 miles each day and the other two legs travel nearly 31 miles.
it would seem that two of the horse's legs must be one mile ahead of the other two legs, but of course this can't be true.

it walks in a circle
roger
2/10/08 2:20:30AM

Posted by roger

it walks in a circle

this one took you awhile ok i'll get another one
roger
2/10/08 2:23:06AM
true story

A rich man's son was kidnapped.
The ransom note told him to bring a valuable diamond to a phone booth in the middle of a public park.
Plainclothes police officers surrounded the park, intending to follow the criminal or his messenger.
the rich man arrived at the phone booth and followed instructions but the police were powerless to prevent the diamond from leaving the park and reaching the crafty villain.
How did the kidnaper get away with the valuable diamond?
jiujitsufreak74
2/10/08 2:24:13AM

Posted by roger

Posted by roger

it walks in a circle

yea that one stumped me for a second, the first thing that came to mind was a stretch limo type horse but after some though i started thinking about physics class and we did a car problem like that last week so thats the only reason i got it

Posted by roger

true story

The ransom note told him to bring a valuable diamond to a phone booth in the middle of a public park.
Plainclothes police officers surrounded the park, intending to follow the criminal or his messenger.
the rich man arrived at the phone booth and followed instructions but the police were powerless to prevent the diamond from leaving the park and reaching the crafty villain.

well im tired and im going to bed after this post so im going to guess that it was the father that kidnapped the son in the first place so he was able to walk out with the diamond although that doesn't make any sense to me because the man isn't gaining anything but im too tired to go into it in more detail. good riddle though because it would take a while for me to figure out

EDIT 2: im in:
AP Psychology
AP Calculus A/B
AP United States History
AP Government/Politics
Honors English
College intro to sociology
Honors Physics
Business Law and of course Gym

Im in 11th grade btw

roger
2/10/08 2:25:41AM

Posted by roger

Posted by roger

it walks in a circle

yea that one stumped me for a second, the first thing that came to mind was a stretch limo type horse but after some though i started thinking about physics class and we did a car problem like that last week so thats the only reason i got it

your smart as hell what other classes do you take i'm still in high school
roger
2/10/08 2:30:09AM

Posted by roger

Posted by roger

it walks in a circle

Posted by roger

true story

well im tired and im going to bed after this post so im going to guess that it was the father that kidnapped the son in the first place so he was able to walk out with the diamond although that doesn't make any sense to me because the man isn't gaining anything but im too tired to go into it in more detail. good riddle though because it would take a while for me to figure out

nope
duggy
2/10/08 2:30:11AM
a father rushes his son to the emergency room after a car accident. upon seeing the patient the doctor says, i cant operate on him, he's my son. how is this possible?
BlazinSaddle
2/10/08 2:32:28AM

Posted by duggy

a father rushes his son to the emergency room after a car accident. upon seeing the patient the doctor says, i cant operate on him, he's my son. how is this possible?

a different father and son come to the emergency room and the doctors son is also in the hospital
roger
2/10/08 2:50:19AM

Posted by BlazinSaddle

Posted by duggy

a different father and son come to the emergency room and the doctors son is also in the hospital

no this one's hard as hell
cloppio
2/10/08 3:28:17AM

Posted by roger

Posted by BlazinSaddle

Posted by duggy

the doctor is his mother
cloppio
2/10/08 3:29:34AM
early episode of the cosby show had this joke in it
jiujitsufreak74
2/10/08 3:46:32AM

Posted by roger

true story

ok, this one has been bothering me all night and i can't sleep. so i have come up with a conclusion but it seems so far-fetched that it probably isn't true although i can't see any other way of this happening. alright, there was a bird in the phonebooth and the man tied the diamond around the bird's foot and then the bird returned it to the kidnapper since the kidnapper is its owner.

the other conclusion is that the kidnapper was actually one of the police officers and then when he confiscated the diamond from the booth instead of returning it to evidence he just kept it. but that would lead to the department questioning him and then it would be one big mess.

oh well, i am going back to bed
cowcatcher
2/10/08 3:52:08AM
ewe

EDIT: i was like 5 pages behind... damn the booze

EDIT: BTW this was the quetion i responded to
Pronounced as one letter but written with three,
only two different letters there are. I'm double,
I'm single, I'm black, blue, green and grey.
I'm read from both ends the same either way.

i think i was at least close
Pookie
2/10/08 6:10:29AM

Posted by duggy

the doctor is a woman

that was pretty easy lol...

BUT HOLY SHIT MAN there was 5 responses on this thread when i left my computer, i come back and theres like 130!

I think i may have created the fastest growing thread ever(at least in the locker room).

Props be to me, for i am hella cool for creating this thread
Boo_Radley21
2/10/08 11:16:38AM
Okay i remembered the cigarette one. Sorry for the spelling mistake when it said buds I meant butts. Guy needs 7 butts to roll one cigarette. If he finds 49 butts how many cigs can he make?

No one has guessed it yet so I guess I'll post it again lol.
D0wnUnd6e6r
2/10/08 11:27:41AM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Okay i remembered the cigarette one. Sorry for the spelling mistake when it said buds I meant butts. Guy needs 7 butts to roll one cigarette. If he finds 49 butts how many cigs can he make?

this appears to be a simple question of math, Theres probly a weird twist to it but whatever ill give it a go...7?
MALICE
2/10/08 11:27:46AM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

He can make eight. 7 from the 49 and 1 more from the 7 after they're smoked.
roger
2/10/08 11:28:16AM

Posted by cloppio

Posted by roger

Posted by BlazinSaddle

Posted by duggy

the doctor is his mother

did anyone get my riddle??
D0wnUnd6e6r
2/10/08 11:29:57AM

Posted by xxMALICExx

Posted by Boo_Radley21

He can make eight. 7 from the 49 and 1 more from they 7 after they're smoked.

good stuff
D0wnUnd6e6r
2/10/08 11:32:39AM

Posted by duggy

The father is the doctor?
roger
2/10/08 11:32:50AM

Posted by roger

true story

ok, this one has been bothering me all night and i can't sleep. so i have come up with a conclusion but it seems so far-fetched that it probably isn't true although i can't see any other way of this happening. alright, there was a bird in the phonebooth and the man tied the diamond around the bird's foot and then the bird returned it to the kidnapper since the kidnapper is its owner.

the other conclusion is that the kidnapper was actually one of the police officers and then when he confiscated the diamond from the booth instead of returning it to evidence he just kept it. but that would lead to the department questioning him and then it would be one big mess.

oh well, i am going back to bed

you got it this was a true story
Boo_Radley21
2/10/08 11:40:51AM

Posted by xxMALICExx

Posted by Boo_Radley21

He can make eight. 7 from the 49 and 1 more from the 7 after they're smoked.

Good stuff
MALICE
2/10/08 11:45:59AM
A man had twelve toothpicks in front of him. He took one away. Now he had nine in front of him. How is this possible?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9