Riddle Not Impressed With Osipzack

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Riddle Not Impressed With Osipzack
jae_1833
11/4/09 2:59:19AM
link

Since leaving Arizona Combat Sports, Riddle has bounced between Xtreme Couture, Warrior Training Center and Legion Jiu-Jitsu in his new hometown (he is originally from Allentown, Penn). He’s over the club scene, and has settled into a good training groove.

He hardly bats an eye at Osipczak
higdon10
11/4/09 11:17:52AM
Riddle has a ton of potential.
Khaos
11/4/09 12:03:51PM
Riddle really could be a theat in the MW division, given time to work on his game, he has such potential. I think he will us his wrestling to control Osipczak, and grind out a late TKO, or more likely, a UD.
Aaronno9
11/4/09 12:47:05PM
Well if hes really so unimpressed, hopefully he'll try something abit differant than the 3 round smother and make an exciting fight.
ChokeUout
11/4/09 1:11:49PM

Posted by Khaos

Riddle really could be a theat in the MW division, given time to work on his game, he has such potential. I think he will us his wrestling to control Osipczak, and grind out a late TKO, or more likely, a UD.

Riddle is in the WW divsion now, and has been for his last couple fights

Still though, I think Riddle dictates where this fight takes place. I'd like to see him start finishing opponets more often, but He should be able to grind out a UD here
xdanish020
11/4/09 1:58:33PM
His thoughts are pretty precise

Riddle should get his first finish here when he makes Ospiczak quit after outworking him and beating him up on the ground.
CwB
11/4/09 2:42:38PM
Maybe i havent been paying enough attention to Riddle, but he hasnt impressed me yet. I hope the odds have Riddle as a huge favorite cause i see nick as a live underdog.

Riddle will control and dominate the fight, but Nick seems capable of pulling a sub to steal the fight.
Wolf
11/4/09 3:31:56PM
Wasn't Riddle the guy in his season that broke his opponent's jaw in his fight to get into the house?
Jackelope
11/4/09 4:37:18PM

Posted by Wolf

Wasn't Riddle the guy in his season that broke his opponent's jaw in his fight to get into the house?

Yep
KaibaThedon
11/4/09 5:36:43PM
WAR CHIPPER
Aether
11/5/09 12:19:52AM
oh yeah, well... I'm not impressed with Riddle!

Oh wait... yeah I am. Never mind.
SmileR
11/5/09 10:02:32AM

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by Wolf

Yep

That was a sick KO! I can still hear the guy screaming as he was wheeled out to the ambulance!