Riddick Bowe Goes MMA Vid

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Riddick Bowe Goes MMA Vid
freeufcdotinfo
8/11/08 11:25:39AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g29dj47EhQo
Loot613
8/13/08 4:33:25AM
Interesting, however I didn't understand quite much of what he said. Bas Rutten is training some funny fighters huh Kimbo and now Bowe.
moob
8/13/08 2:43:15PM
He sounds punch drunk and he hasn't even been in the ring for 4 years. Either that or he's just drunk.

Either way, he's 41 and hasn't learned anything about MMA.
Svartorm
8/13/08 11:31:05PM
Riddick Bowe has some serious problems upstairs after all the shots hes taken, so hes sounded like that for awhile. Hes still boxing too, so I don't know where hes going to find time to do MMA, but whatever.
cowcatcher
8/14/08 12:16:10PM
i saw him on what i believe was a documentary called "the fresh prince of bel air" last night and the way he handled that hancock guy makes me think he has what it takes to be very successful in mma.
moob
8/14/08 12:39:08PM

Posted by Svartorm

Riddick Bowe has some serious problems upstairs after all the shots hes taken, so hes sounded like that for awhile. Hes still boxing too, so I don't know where hes going to find time to do MMA, but whatever.

I was wrong previously, from what I've read, it's been 3 years since he's boxed competitively.

Regardless, I find it kinda odd that he has physical brain problems and still gets licensed.

It all comes down to the fact he's broke, really.