Rickson Gracie To Fight For K-1 On New Year's?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Rickson Gracie To Fight For K-1 On New Year's?
DCRage
9/18/07 10:33:39AM
It seems another Rickson Gracie-MMA return rumor has surfaced again, this time involving the K-1 New Year's Eve show.

Article

The big question seems to be will it even get past the rumor stage, these seem to come up a lot and nothing really comes out of them.
loller90278
9/18/07 1:48:22PM
seems every year theres a rickson rumor floating around.. hope it pulls through so he can tarnish his legacy
SpiderSilva
9/18/07 5:39:17PM
if its vs Sakuraba he would murder Sakuraba
mrsmiley
9/18/07 6:01:41PM
I would watch Rickson fight Yoshida.

Sakuraba is supposedly fighting Funaki that same night.I think I herd that rumor on sherdog.

Fanboy 1988
9/18/07 7:19:04PM
If Rickson fights Yoshida that would be a real good fight.. I wonder what kinda special rules would be in the fight, like no time limit or what?
spider1179
9/18/07 11:31:07PM
I have to remain skeptical on this one.
buryyourdead
9/19/07 4:32:40PM
Yah Rickson is over 50 now I believe. I would love to see him have an old man battle with Sakuraba though.
Svartorm
9/19/07 5:15:24PM
The rumor I heard was they're trying to get Gokor to fight Rickson. If thats the case I'll do whatever it takes to see this PPV as they're both probably two of the best grapplers to ever have lived.
mrsmiley
9/20/07 6:24:49AM

Posted by Svartorm

The rumor I heard was they're trying to get Gokor to fight Rickson. If thats the case I'll do whatever it takes to see this PPV as they're both probably two of the best grapplers to ever have lived.

That would be the fight to end all fights.

But that being said,I don't think these guys would ever fight eachother.I think putting two big ego's like that in the ring would be a miracle.