Rick Story vs ...... BROCK JARDINE?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Rick Story vs ...... BROCK JARDINE?
shaneTpain
6/19/12 9:14:48PM

this guys jacked for a welterweight
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Pookie
6/19/12 9:17:24PM
Yeah, but he really doesnt like to get hit.
Twenty20Dollars
6/19/12 10:50:06PM
He likes to dance, though. To techno.
JLS1980
6/20/12 9:21:50AM
You know that's Brock Lesnar's body and Keith Jardine's head?
sparky
6/20/12 9:59:43AM

Posted by JLS1980

yes that it is

Did you miss the joke

MeetFrancisco
6/20/12 10:05:06AM
I actually come into contact with Brock on a semi daily basis, I would go so far as to call us friends... And I can tell you he is not pleased with all the mockery being made of his name. And frankly, neither am I.

Good day.
Twenty20Dollars
6/20/12 2:19:40PM

Posted by MeetFrancisco

I actually come into contact with Brock on a semi daily basis, I would go so far as to call us friends... And I can tell you he is not pleased with all the mockery being made of his name. And frankly, neither am I.

Good day.

It is a joke, for people who like to laugh.
Franklinfan47
6/20/12 2:58:18PM

Posted by MeetFrancisco

Good day.

Ok Mr. Serious. You must be Captain Obvious' side kick. ----->

Posted by JLS1980

MMAcca
6/20/12 5:09:16PM

Posted by JLS1980

I love it.

Great post.

If you're serious, brilliant! (although that also makes you an idiot)

If you're joking, also brilliant!

Pookie
6/20/12 7:01:08PM

Posted by MeetFrancisco

Good day.

Pics or it didn't happen.

If Brock Jardine is not pleased with all the mockery made in his name, then he has both incredibly thin skin and must be a member on the site. Because all the "mockery" amounts to the one picture in this thread, and it's not even mocking him.

booooooo
Budgellism
6/20/12 8:01:55PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by MeetFrancisco

Good day.

Pics or it didn't happen.

If Brock Jardine is not pleased with all the mockery made in his name, then he has both incredibly thin skin and must be a member on the site. Because all the "mockery" amounts to the one picture in this thread, and it's not even mocking him.

booooooo

ncordless
6/21/12 12:58:37AM

Posted by MeetFrancisco

Good day.

Good day.
KingCmb
6/21/12 12:59:29AM

Posted by MeetFrancisco

Good day.

unless your a dead deer or a bag of beef jerky i dont buy it
prophecy033
6/21/12 1:58:25AM

Posted by MeetFrancisco

Good day.

WTF?
Adrenaline
6/21/12 4:56:38AM

Posted by prophecy033

Posted by MeetFrancisco

Good day.

WTF?

I will second your WTF? and add a dafuck?

If you are really friends with him MeetFrancisco, have him join up, we would love to get to know the guy.
BigBadAl
6/21/12 9:06:52AM

Posted by MeetFrancisco

Good day.

When you do come into contact with him, does he tend to turtle up and roll around a lot?

Just asking.