Rick Hawn having trouble finding sponsors

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Rick Hawn having trouble finding sponsors
FastKnockout
1/17/13 3:17:26PM
Bellator lightweight contender, Rick Hawn, discusses difficulty landing sponsors, despite being the headliner on the promotion's first Spike TV broadcast.

Link
frizzzlecake
1/17/13 3:37:48PM
Find a new agent.

Also look up Reebok they want in the fight game and the UFC won't let them play ball.
kopower
1/17/13 3:51:22PM
mmaplayground step up!

This would sure look nice on his shorts

pmoney
1/17/13 4:43:11PM
That's crazy. Rick Hawn is a former Olympian in Judo, and he is a solid fighter all around. I wish I would have known, I woulda gotten my boy hooked up

On a fight related note, Hawn is solid and I am actually picking him to upset Chandler tonight!
babalu46
1/17/13 5:06:53PM

On a fight related note, Hawn is solid and I am actually picking him to upset Chandler tonight!

I was very tempted to call the upset but in the end I believed the Chandler hype but I see this being a very close fight.
prozacnation1978
1/17/13 5:27:19PM
Probably asking for too much money.
hotrodttt
1/17/13 6:42:03PM

Posted by pmoney

That's crazy. Rick Hawn is a former Olympian in Judo, and he is a solid fighter all around. I wish I would have known, I woulda gotten my boy hooked up

I have him picked over Chandler as well, I think He'll ko him in the late rounds
Bubbles
1/17/13 7:01:26PM
I have Hawn UD
State_Champ
1/17/13 9:47:58PM

Posted by babalu46

I was very tempted to call the upset but in the end I believed the Chandler hype but I see this being a very close fight.

It's more than hype- Chandler is really good.
emfleek
1/17/13 10:43:30PM

Posted by kopower

mmaplayground step up!

This would sure look nice on his shorts

One of these days...

tcunningham
1/17/13 11:28:29PM

Posted by frizzzlecake

Find a new agent.

Also look up Reebok they want in the fight game and the UFC won't let them play ball.

good call. i like both ideas
Dberntson
1/18/13 10:46:59AM
After last night, it's going to get a lot harder.
State_Champ
1/18/13 12:25:41PM

Posted by State_Champ

Posted by babalu46

It's more than hype- Chandler is really good.