Rich Franklin on Matt Hamill UFC 88 fight (Video)

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Rich Franklin on Matt Hamill UFC 88 fight (Video)
SmileR
8/17/08 5:22:49PM
Aaronno9
8/17/08 6:18:22PM
Seriously, does rich have like a permanent black eye or something?
Solidus
8/17/08 6:36:09PM

Posted by Aaronno9

lmao, seems that way
nastshabast
8/17/08 6:48:07PM

Posted by Aaronno9

It's a knee print
SmileR
8/17/08 7:04:04PM
Rich Franklin is with out doubt the nicest guy in MMA. If I had a daughter he could date her and I wouldn't even worry... What a nice guy.
Porch28
8/17/08 7:08:58PM

Posted by SmileR

Rich Franklin is with out doubt the nicest guy in MMA. If I had a daughter he could date her and I wouldn't even worry... What a nice guy.

cloppio
8/18/08 1:23:40AM
rich is a class act. always has been, always will be. the guy could lose 10 in a row and i'd still cheer for him.

jiujitsufreak74
8/18/08 3:50:13PM
i really want Hamill to win this fight but i am going to go with Rich in the is one. Rich is a class act, and if Hamill had to lose to someone i am glad it would be Rich. This is going to be an exciting fight and i am really pumped for it.

oh, and i used to think that Rich's black eye came from keeping his left hand down in training but since it has been over a year (maybe 2) i am starting to suspect that all jokes aside he has a permanent black eye or is at least very susceptible to them since Anderson.
whardin19
8/18/08 10:57:09PM
Rich is a true class act. One of my top 3 favorite fighters. I think the move to 205 will be good for him. I know he relied alot on his strength in the middleweight division but he should do really well in the light heavyweight division. Plus, I still think he'll be stronger than alot of guys in that division. If he stays in the division I can see him being top 10 LHW in the UFC easily.