rich franklin's gym

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » rich franklin's gym
the_red_belt
6/16/08 10:48:41PM
i am here in cincinnatti and i would like to visit his gym but i need to know the name of his gym, or if he even has a gym in cincinnatti?
Raykill
6/16/08 10:51:35PM
This would be your best bet on finding out what you want to know..

Rich Franklin

the_red_belt
6/16/08 10:56:06PM
well thnx for telling me nothing... i need someone to tell me if and where he has a gym in cincinnatti...
SmileR
6/16/08 10:58:13PM
Dude look on the site it'll have the address there if there is one! The guy was tryin to help you out don't be a jackass.
candynuts
6/16/08 11:00:34PM
Here. I found it from the Link that Raykill sent you, it just took me about 5 seconds to find it.

Link
the_red_belt
6/16/08 11:02:57PM
my bad... didnt think i was being a jackass, but any way where on the site do i look?
holt8081
6/16/08 11:04:21PM
If you dont want people's help dont ask, you are more then welcome to go elsware and ask questions, If you want to be part of the best site on the net please show some respect to its members.
Raykill
6/16/08 11:12:33PM
Wow, harsh.
Thanks for the back up guys.

Owe you props Holt. Gotta spread the love...
cowcatcher
6/17/08 7:54:46AM

Posted by the_red_belt

well thnx for telling me nothing... i need someone to tell me if and where he has a gym in cincinnatti...

you want info on a gym that you dont even know exists, live in the city where it might be located, are asking for help from people you dont know on the internet, then get an attitude when someone does try to help........might i suggest trying to train with wes sims, hes in your area and with your personality and his mma skills you will be an unstoppable duo.
fullerene
6/17/08 9:32:52AM
I believe he trains with Jorge Gurgle here:
http://www.ohiomma.com/

Rush
6/17/08 10:19:42AM
Everyone needs to learn to ignore posts like this. It was clear to me from the start this is just someone trying to make some trouble. This is the third new member (probably the same person or from the same place) that has started a thread(s) where the first post was so asinine it was suspicious. If you are smart and intent enough to sign up for a forum site you should be able to find Rich Franklin's gym via a google search.

Just ignore it or report it to the mods.
Raykill
6/17/08 11:11:04PM

Posted by Rush

Everyone needs to learn to ignore posts like this. It was clear to me from the start this is just someone trying to make some trouble. This is the third new member (probably the same person or from the same place) that has started a thread(s) where the first post was so asinine it was suspicious. If you are smart and intent enough to sign up for a forum site you should be able to find Rich Franklin's gym via a google search.

Just ignore it or report it to the mods.

You know Rush, I was thinking the same thing. But decided to be nice and just go with it.