Where Is Ricardo Arona???

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Where Is Ricardo Arona???
tacoma44
6/21/08 9:08:22PM
Hi Everybody....Can anyone enlighten me to the whereabouts of Ricardo Arona??...While a lot of Pride FC fighters have surfaced in other organisations Mr Arona is nowhere to be seen???....Any info anyone?????
6/22/08 12:19:28AM
I'm pretty sure he signed with M-1 when they got Fedor, but i havn't herd anything else since then.
seanfu
6/22/08 12:39:46AM
He's probably just all pissed off that noone else will let him use his uber roids and has to wait for Dream to open a heavy/ light heavy GP
CantAndleDaRiddum
6/22/08 12:23:03PM

Posted by seanfu

He's probably just all pissed off that noone else will let him use his uber roids and has to wait for Dream to open a heavy/ light heavy GP

harsh
cmill21
6/22/08 3:11:38PM

Posted by seanfu

As far as I know he has never tested positive for steroids....
Kpro
6/22/08 3:15:27PM

Posted by cmill21

Posted by seanfu

As far as I know he has never been tested for steroids....

Corrected
cmill21
6/22/08 3:34:12PM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by cmill21

Posted by seanfu

Corrected

Ahh so he must have done them since he hasn't been tested.
Kpro
6/22/08 3:57:40PM

Posted by cmill21

Posted by Kpro

Posted by cmill21

Posted by seanfu

Corrected

Ahh so he must have done them since he hasn't been tested.

Didn't say that
seanfu
6/23/08 12:21:45AM
If you look at the way he fights (aggression and explosiveness) and compare his physique to most Brazilians (except Assuerio) you can see some stuff that makes sense. Plus in Japan roids aren't illegal. Anyway, thats just what I hear and it makes enough sense to me.
cmill21
6/23/08 2:29:34AM

Posted by seanfu

If you look at the way he fights (aggression and explosiveness) and compare his physique to most Brazilians (except Assuerio) you can see some stuff that makes sense. Plus in Japan roids aren't illegal. Anyway, thats just what I hear and it makes enough sense to me.

Paulo Filho looks almost identical to Arona...Wow that to me made no sense at all to say out of most brazilian's he has a different physique so thats a reason for suspecting...lol wild thought.
ncordless
6/23/08 2:59:05AM

Posted by seanfu

What an ignorant thing to say...
Pookie
6/23/08 3:07:45AM
Yea lets not get into the Pride/Japan Steroid debate.

Id like to see Affliction Pick up Arona, if they match him against tito in the next event (which i believe tito will be apart of) then that would be another great addition and i doubt he acts for that much.
Playground_Samurai
6/23/08 3:22:43AM

Posted by cmill21
Wow that to me made no sense at all to say out of most brazilian's he has a different physique so thats a reason for suspecting...lol wild thought.

Agreed.

Posted by cmill21
Paulo Filho looks almost identical to Arona...

No way dude. Arona is quite a bit bigger than Filho.Wouldn't you agree?

As for the real topic, i've been wondering the same thing lately. Guy has a ton of potential so it's a shame he's not out there showcasing his talent.

On a side note, does anyone else think Arona got screwed out of the decision against Fedor?