How long does it take for a ribbon to show up?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » How long does it take for a ribbon to show up?
wrestler189
11/25/08 10:47:31PM
How long does it take for a ribbon to show up after an event in the secondary league? Thanks to some great help I was able to come first in wagers for the past Strikeforce event.

Thanks!
SpiderSilva
11/25/08 11:55:00PM
Im pretty sure it is @ the end of the season or when the MODs have time
MMAcca
11/26/08 12:28:53AM
Yeh i think it's a case of when the mods get a chance. Nice work though man
DCRage
11/26/08 6:46:59AM
It can take anywhere from a couple days to a week or two. Everything needs to be verified and we have to make sure you didn't cheat.
Rush
11/26/08 10:19:42AM
Who! Who doesn't want to wear the ribbon?

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
wrestler189
11/26/08 1:08:15PM

Posted by DCRage

It can take anywhere from a couple days to a week or two. Everything needs to be verified and we have to make sure you didn't cheat.

I want my 6th ribbon!
DCRage
11/26/08 2:15:14PM
See if this works...
backalley101
11/26/08 3:46:33PM

Posted by DCRage

See if this works...

see_you_in_hell_brat
11/27/08 2:42:09PM
GREEDY

wrestler189
11/28/08 2:18:57PM

Posted by see_you_in_hell_brat

GREEDY

war room warriors...
wrestler189
11/30/08 12:50:57PM
:(
wrestler189
12/3/08 3:02:53PM
ttt?
Jackelope
12/3/08 6:37:05PM
I thought I made a post on this topic, but I guess I didn't.

To my understanding the badges have to be made and then uploaded from a programmer (or maybe the admin's?) computer. Our programmer has been gone lately and I'm sure he's coming back to a helluva lot of work. So it may take a little while longer than usual
wrestler189
12/4/08 10:54:11AM

Posted by Jackelope

To my understanding the badges have to be made and then uploaded from a programmer (or maybe the admin's?) computer. Our programmer has been gone lately and I'm sure he's coming back to a helluva lot of work. So it may take a little while longer than usual

Thanks

unfortunantly b-goetz got a ribbon this past event (came first in earnings) and Icame in 2nd...meaning he STILL has more ribbons than me after the update.

Goetz...stop doing well please
GrandMaster313
12/5/08 5:56:26PM
can I have a participation ribbon !!!!!!!
jiujitsufreak74
12/5/08 6:08:55PM

Posted by wrestler189

Posted by Jackelope

Thanks

unfortunantly b-goetz got a ribbon this past event (came first in earnings) and Icame in 2nd...meaning he STILL has more ribbons than me after the update.

i'm up there with 6
wrestler189
12/5/08 10:43:16PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by wrestler189

Posted by Jackelope

Thanks

i'm up there with 6

true...but 1 of them isn't for MMA picks...still really impressive
hippysmacker
12/6/08 1:13:53AM
The sites main programmer has been going through some health problems.For about a month only the owner, who knows some programming has done any. I just run the day to day operations, but I am not a programmer. It will be rectified soon enough . Please be patient, and sorry for any inconveniences this may have caused.