Just rewatched Mayhem @ DREAM 3.....

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Just rewatched Mayhem @ DREAM 3.....
CantAndleDaRiddum
5/15/08 7:18:25PM
& damn was he impressive & entertaining.

His opening into the fight standing in the middle & the peace sign when he got mount were classic.

& everything he did in that fight was great, dude had a great gameplan, used his skills & destroyed Shibata. I cant wait to see who he fights next

WAR MAYHEM!
chubbud22
5/15/08 9:16:08PM
Hell yes he looked great; one of most entertaining fighters ever. I think training with Team Quest and Xtreme Couture has helped him a bunch. My buddy Mike Wilson is a boxer and went down to Quest to train Sokodujou for his fight with Machida and met Mayhem. Mayhem gave him a ride to his grandmas house and he said Mayhem is a funny mofo. WAR MAYHEM
89vision
5/15/08 9:54:12PM
Mayhem = The Shiznit
Mayhem13
5/15/08 10:44:17PM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

His opening into the fight standing in the middle & the peace sign when he got mount were classic.

& everything he did in that fight was great, dude had a great gameplan, used his skills & destroyed Shibata. I cant wait to see who he fights next

WAR MAYHEM!

thank you for the kind words, and does this mean you are the driver of my warwagon??
Jackelope
5/16/08 1:03:54AM

Posted by Mayhem13

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

WAR MAYHEM!

thank you for the kind words, and does this mean you are the driver of my warwagon??

Hah, if he's the driver I'm the gunner.

Seriously Mayhem is an entertaining mofo. DREAM will be the perfect place to get him back into the lime light where he belongs. I hope he gets matched up with Sakuraba because that will be a war for the ages. Both great at submissions, both entertaining fighters, and both have heart for days and days.
malibloc
5/16/08 1:08:11AM
here you go, mayhem is a character , plays to the fans and back his stuff up, thats huge, to have fan support, that brings in fans and that gets ticket sales.

"bunkmug " just got approved by the urban dictionary too, Im famous
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2