Reversing old DCrage bans

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Reversing old DCrage bans
« Previous Page | Next Page »
Rabi
7/29/12 6:34:00PM
Ive gone through all the members listed by george, Shawn and kpro, not all of them were banned. The ones that were we will take under consideration.
george112
7/29/12 6:36:01PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by george112

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by george112

breakdown5
EvenFlow
Mastadon2
NatedawgTham
casey64
Blakeon
richieb19
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
RyanC
burialchamber
Achillesheel
TimW001
Jiujitsufreak74
RNC
RhythmAndStyle
karn501
CwB

This is the list I have going so far. Anybody have someone to add?
Also if any of these members are banned for cheating and what not I apologize because I did not know. I also apologize if some of these guys ended up being trolls. I'm going off of memory from before I stopped frequenting the site so much. All of these posters where prominent at the time I am remembering from

Blakeon was banned?

add 40ouncetofreedom, gsquat, krackerjap, figsak

40ouncetofreedom is a good addition as is krackerjap

Didnt they do something especially bad??

My memory is fuzzy. I remember when they got banned just can't remember what for

I dont know the details but I think they made their own site and were promoting it. Not sure. Cant be any different than other mma sites that get promoted.

When I got banned here i actually joined their site. But I was of the understanding that they created the site out of spite because they were banned here.

This of course can be inaccurate but that sticks out in my brain
kopower
7/29/12 6:43:06PM
I seem to remember a loller90278.
prophecy033
7/29/12 6:44:55PM

Posted by george112

breakdown5
EvenFlow
Mastadon2
NatedawgTham
casey64
Blakeon
richieb19
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
RyanC
burialchamber
Achillesheel
TimW001
Jiujitsufreak74
RNC
RhythmAndStyle
karn501
CwB

This is the list I have going so far. Anybody have someone to add?
Also if any of these members are banned for cheating and what not I apologize because I did not know. I also apologize if some of these guys ended up being trolls. I'm going off of memory from before I stopped frequenting the site so much. All of these posters where prominent at the time I am remembering from

RhythmAndStyle is in Project Mayhem and posted recently so I don't think he's banned. I don't think Jiujitsufreak74 is either
george112
7/29/12 6:45:25PM

Posted by kopower

I seem to remember a loller90278.

Me too
pmoney
7/29/12 6:47:19PM
Jiujitsufreak74 came back around Season 11 and joined The Ringers, I don't believe he had been banned. He didn't post too much on the forums upon his return though, and has been MIA for the past few events

RhythmAndStyle is still around and picking. I've seen him posting a little bit too.

RyanC I have been wondering about, he always rocked the 10th Planet AV. According to his profile he last logged in a little over two months ago...
george112
7/29/12 6:54:45PM
These next additions are for the SUPER PG OGs

rcg916
Trap1nw0nder
Fedorwins1
madmarck
stickan
mkiv9secsura
Butterballs
Pc3Hpv3p
scuzzoni

infestructure
7/29/12 7:33:06PM
I posted this at the start of the thread too, but I'll put it here so people see it

-Anyone who frequents any other sites where quality members might have migrated to, start a thread mentioning the nice PG mods might undo your ban if it was unfair-
Rabi
7/29/12 7:37:53PM
Ive checked all name up until this point.
george112
7/29/12 7:55:19PM

Posted by infestructure

I posted this at the start of the thread too, but I'll put it here so people see it

-Anyone who frequents any other sites where quality members might have migrated to, start a thread mentioning the nice PG mods might undo your ban if it was unfair-

Made a comment on another forum. And was surprised to find out there was a member there that had forgotten about the PG. Since then he's gotten a lot of members to join from that site and also now have a pretty cool fight camp
KingCmb
7/29/12 8:56:07PM
hendo67
cantandledariddum
malice
cmb19932
40oz
krackerjap
rampageowndyou
jakeiceman
dannyfrank

infestructure
7/29/12 9:00:18PM
Wapptn
Wolfman

Heres a thread in MMA tycoon that is relevant

THREAD LINK

(I assume the partnership between MMAtycoon and MMAPG allows us to post links there -if not mods pls remove it)
Pookie
7/29/12 9:31:10PM

Posted by infestructure
Wolfman

pmoney
7/29/12 9:44:21PM

Posted by the-king

hendo67
cantandledariddum
malice
cmb19932
40oz
krackerjap
rampageowndyou
jakeiceman
dannyfrank

I'm pretty sure Hendo67 is still around, posting occasionally.

Malice is back! He was K4RP3NT3R briefly, but the PG Gods resurrected his old account and he is back to playing and posting under that name
george112
7/29/12 9:47:10PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by infestructure
Wolfman

KingCmb
7/29/12 9:49:56PM
well then id love to know if we could get the status on the others i know how to get ahold of most of those guys and if i hear there welcomed back i could let them know maybe
kopower
7/29/12 10:03:41PM

Posted by the-king

well then id love to know if we could get the status on the others i know how to get ahold of most of those guys and if i hear there welcomed back i could let them know maybe

Adrenaline
7/29/12 11:35:56PM
The man, the myth, the legend

BobbyDoomOcculta
backalley101
7/29/12 11:49:08PM
Is DCrage in witness protective custody or something no one will talk about what happened to him
SpiderSilva
7/30/12 10:27:08AM

Posted by backalley101

Is DCrage in witness protective custody or something no one will talk about what happened to him

His mom canceled their internet service.
papercut
7/30/12 4:12:26PM
all these OG posters being brought up brings back memories.
prophecy033
7/30/12 5:17:32PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

Posted by backalley101

His mom canceled their internet service.

I'm still trying to figure out how he ever became a Mod in the first place
MMA-San
3/1/13 11:43:17PM
Me:

F**K_Luck_AuH2O
tattflash
3/2/13 2:17:11PM
Going through these names reminds of a camp leader in my original camp , The Bravo Forum.. A certain Cornish mma, anyone remember him ?
emfleek
3/2/13 4:46:12PM

Posted by tattflash

Going through these names reminds of a camp leader in my original camp , The Bravo Forum.. A certain Cornish mma, anyone remember him ?

I wouldn't piss in that dude's mouth if his gums were on fire. He's one of only 4 people I've encountered on this site in nearly 6 years that I can say that about.
Rabi
3/2/13 4:47:13PM
Name the other 3
prozacnation1978
3/2/13 5:09:18PM
Hate to say it but the site is ban happy
A lot of people got banned for minor stuff
Hell I got threated a few times with a life time ban

Will say when you start a MMA site forum. Banning people
Well word travels and a lot of people will avoid the site

Look at season 1 to now
A decrease in people every season.

I do think you should reverse a lot of those bans
Shawn91111
3/2/13 6:52:34PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by tattflash

I wouldn't piss in that dude's mouth if his gums were on fire. He's one of only 4 people I've encountered on this site in nearly 6 years that I can say that about.

The other 3 are...?
emfleek
3/2/13 9:56:16PM

Posted by Shawn91111

The other 3 are...?

2 are gone (RampageOwnedYou and Kracker_Jap). One still posts here occasionally.
george112
3/2/13 10:09:44PM
haha i remember them all. ahh the perks of being an OG
Pages: 1 [2] 3