Reversing old DCrage bans

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Reversing old DCrage bans
Next Page »
infestructure
7/28/12 7:33:33PM
I've been talking through PM with a few members who have been forum banned for life.
These people were previously interesting posters who seemed to bring a lot to the PG.
Is there any way to go in and undo all the BS bannings DC rage committed?

Or just some of them. Every time I go through an old thread and see a quality post, I PM the poster and ask why he does not post anymore. The answer is inevitably "DCrage banned me for life".
The PG is great, don't get me wrong, it would be nice to have a bit more hustle and bustle around here, and reinstating the forum privileges to the recipients of some BS bans might go a long way...

EDIT:
Anyone who frequents any other sites where quality members might have migrated to, start a thread mentioning the nice PG mods might undo your ban if it was unfair.
prophecy033
7/28/12 7:49:16PM
I thought you were lll-lll
infestructure
7/28/12 7:52:44PM
Cammy
grappler0000
7/28/12 8:31:10PM
Feel free to drop me a message with usernames. There will be a vetting process, but maybe we can help bring some folks back.
infestructure
7/28/12 8:38:57PM
Allright, I'll PM you. Could anyone else who remembers old posters who got banned do the same please?
BlueSkiesBurn
7/29/12 2:15:35AM

Posted by infestructure

Allright, I'll PM you. Could anyone else who remembers old posters who got banned do the same please?

CornishMMA, for sure
MMAcca
7/29/12 2:18:55AM
Juanez13 was a knowledgable guy.

Not sure if DCRage banned him for no reason though
Adrenaline
7/29/12 4:17:01AM

Posted by BlueSkiesBurn

Posted by infestructure

CornishMMA, for sure

Oh god no.....
MiniMan
7/29/12 4:26:58AM
The whole damn MMA-ARMY. Even if DC didnt ban them.... I think he banned me for calling him DC Dickhead! The good days.... Wait....

Or you could just give me back my old name! This site has loosened up a bit over the years, At one stage you where banned for nothing, I know the aim was to keep this site clean and not stupid like sherdog is sometimes but it did get out of control. We had lots of huge MMA fans here could be here now.....

WAR TO BRINGING PEOPLE BACK!
MMAcca
7/29/12 4:36:27AM
My memory is terrible.

Anybody care to throw up a list of names...........?
prozacnation1978
7/29/12 9:39:44AM
The guy threatened to ban me for life on more than one occasion
Rabi
7/29/12 10:11:30AM

Posted by MMAcca

Juanez13 isnt banned.
Gogoplatapus
7/29/12 11:18:54AM
Most guys probably moved on or started new accounts. I know I mentioned a guy once and he messaged me from his new one. Quality cat I'd say everyone likes.
emfleek
7/29/12 12:14:24PM

Posted by Rabi

Posted by MMAcca

Juanez13 isnt banned.

He was at one point but was reinstated. I don't think he frequents the site anymore.

As grappler0000 said, drop a mod a PM with a name or names and we'll handle it on a case by case basis (requires a unanimous vote from mods).
Shawn91111
7/29/12 12:36:57PM
Tuvok
sbulldavid
7/29/12 12:50:45PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Tuvok

Everybody needs a nemesis
george112
7/29/12 12:51:18PM
Man. I was just reading through the you know your a playground OG.if... Thread and damn. I remember EVERYTHING.

The boards use to have A LOT more posters

I can count on my hands and feet the number of regular posters that make up most of all forum posts

I do wish to make a list of people but the problem I'm having is figuring out who is banned and who just stopped posting

Will banned be next to EVERY name?
emfleek
7/29/12 1:23:49PM

Posted by george112

Doubtful.

Compile a list. Send it to me. I can check each name individually.
george112
7/29/12 3:02:00PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by george112

Doubtful.

Will do
infestructure
7/29/12 4:15:31PM

Posted by george112

Posted by emfleek

Posted by george112

Doubtful.

Will do

You da man George
backalley101
7/29/12 5:58:25PM
What happened to DCrage that guy was on a power trip
george112
7/29/12 6:01:52PM
breakdown5
EvenFlow
Mastadon2
NatedawgTham
casey64
Blakeon
richieb19
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
RyanC
burialchamber
Achillesheel
TimW001
Jiujitsufreak74
RNC
RhythmAndStyle
karn501
CwB

This is the list I have going so far. Anybody have someone to add?
Also if any of these members are banned for cheating and what not I apologize because I did not know. I also apologize if some of these guys ended up being trolls. I'm going off of memory from before I stopped frequenting the site so much. All of these posters where prominent at the time I am remembering from
Shawn91111
7/29/12 6:14:42PM

Posted by george112

breakdown5
EvenFlow
Mastadon2
NatedawgTham
casey64
Blakeon
richieb19
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
RyanC
burialchamber
Achillesheel
TimW001
Jiujitsufreak74
RNC
RhythmAndStyle
karn501
CwB

Also if any of these members are banned for cheating and what not I apologize because I did not know. I also apologize if some of these guys ended up being trolls. I'm going off of memory from before I stopped frequenting the site so much. All of these posters where prominent at the time I am remembering from

Blakeon was banned?

add 40ouncetofreedom, gsquat, krackerjap, figsak
Rabi
7/29/12 6:17:29PM
Ill start checking all these, Ill see who was banned and go from there.
Kpro
7/29/12 6:21:52PM
RampageOwnedYou
Kpro
7/29/12 6:24:53PM
Aaron009 (or something very similar) tried to come back within the last year to ask about reinstatement because of a ban if I remember right.
george112
7/29/12 6:25:37PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by george112

breakdown5
EvenFlow
Mastadon2
NatedawgTham
casey64
Blakeon
richieb19
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
RyanC
burialchamber
Achillesheel
TimW001
Jiujitsufreak74
RNC
RhythmAndStyle
karn501
CwB

Blakeon was banned?

40ouncetofreedom is a good addition as is krackerjap

Didnt they do something especially bad??

My memory is fuzzy. I remember when they got banned just can't remember what for
george112
7/29/12 6:27:10PM

Posted by Kpro

Aaron009 (or something very similar) tried to come back within the last year to ask about reinstatement because of a ban if I remember right.

I actually had him on the list but then remembered he might have been a clone account. I wasn't sure so left him out. Since he's not then great. Bring him back
kopower
7/29/12 6:29:11PM
I'm not sure the one's that DC personally banned, but there were a majority from 360 mafia. I seem to remember a bobbydoomocculta, voodooninja. Also, Aaronno9, but I think he was banned for making dupe accounts.
Shawn91111
7/29/12 6:30:26PM

Posted by george112

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by george112

breakdown5
EvenFlow
Mastadon2
NatedawgTham
casey64
Blakeon
richieb19
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
RyanC
burialchamber
Achillesheel
TimW001
Jiujitsufreak74
RNC
RhythmAndStyle
karn501
CwB

Blakeon was banned?

40ouncetofreedom is a good addition as is krackerjap

Didnt they do something especially bad??

My memory is fuzzy. I remember when they got banned just can't remember what for

I dont know the details but I think they made their own site and were promoting it. Not sure. Cant be any different than other mma sites that get promoted.
Pages: [1] 2 3