Reverse omo- plata

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » MMA Training » Reverse omo- plata
seanfu
3/25/09 3:11:11PM
reverse omo-plata instructions

For some reason the D bag posting system wouldn't let me show the rediculous picture.
Svartorm
3/25/09 7:07:43PM
Well, I personally would never go for something like that, but I wouldn't say it was completely ridiculous. I'd just never give up a position like that for something that has a good chance of failure.
postman
3/25/09 7:30:08PM
If the x games ever where to have freestyle BJJ that could be benafical
Wolfenstein
3/26/09 12:37:26AM
About a month ago Rafael Freitas submitted an opponent with this move at Global Fury Cagefighting.

Jackelope
3/26/09 12:46:59AM

Posted by Svartorm

Well, I personally would never go for something like that, but I wouldn't say it was completely ridiculous. I'd just never give up a position like that for something that has a good chance of failure.

I agree with this assessment of the move. I mean, if its a desperation move and its there, then sure, but I can't see myself relying on this in any capacity. Cool move, though
GDK
3/27/09 11:31:20AM

Posted by Wolfenstein

About a month ago Rafael Freitas submitted an opponent with this move at Global Fury Cagefighting.

The Baratoplata
That move is so cool
The_Ho_Bag
3/27/09 11:49:40AM

Posted by GDK

Posted by Wolfenstein

The Baratoplata
That move is so cool

def going to attempt this tonight doubt i will being that im only good at triangles and gogos
The_Ho_Bag
3/30/09 5:50:29PM
i tired it and i couldnt get it, i ended up in side the 1st time and just trans it to an armbar- very rarely do i do and armbar bc i dk how to do it