Revenge stories

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Revenge stories
« Previous Page
Rush
3/6/08 5:45:01PM

Posted by SmileR

Posted by Rush

This isn't something I've done, but it's something I would like to do.

I'm in an apt. building facing the back of the building. There are a row of houses along the back and every summer, for weeks these damn kids are in the backyard swimming and partying to the late hours of the night (it's actually the screaming and carrying on that is the most annoying, but splashing a in a pool is enough to keep you from going to sleep). I remember trying to take a nap one afternoon, after a 15 mile run and they were playing guitar hero. Needless to say they sucked ass, which made it really annoying. If you've played or seen guitar hero played, you'll know what I mean.

Because there are about three apartment buildings within ears reach of their party, they disturb a lot of people and a lot of people can be heard yelling at them or call the police. Honestly, I would love to send them a message. I would love to get a group of friends together each with paper bags filled with shit and toss them all in the pool while they are partying. I'm sure the cops will have little sympathy for them considering they've been called several times about them.

Haha man you should defiantly do that!!

Any revenge with poo is priceless! If you wanted to be really mean you could add some water to the bags too and shake it up so they mix. Then just before you throw poke little holes in the top of the bag a few times an the shitty water would spray all over them as the bag falls!

I had the same problem a last year when i lived with my parents. Some loud mouthed kid always screaming an shouting with his buddies until really late. It kept my mum awake so i grabbed him one day an stuck him in a wheely bin duct taped it so the top was open a bit but not enough to climb out an filled it up with a hose.

Haha the thing stunk! But now him and his chump friends listen when my mum asks them nicely to turn down their music of stop screaming like women at 2 in the morning.

Ha ha, good job with the kid. Alas, I think I am too old to be pulling this kind of thing. Maybe 10 years ago.
Aaronno9
3/7/08 11:04:40AM
There was this grapic design teacher in our old school, he was a real asshole. He used to perv on all the girls in the class (we where like 15 at the time, hes about 50) and he used to make up bullshit stories all the time to the head teacher to try and get us into trouble. One time he said he seen me breaking into his car and stealing his radio after school, but luckily enough i had track practise at the time so the sports teacher vouched for me and said i couldnt of been there. He gave me a quick "sorry, must of been sombody else" but i knew he never thought it was really me in the first place. So one time we where in the design lab, and he was being his usual asshole self sitting at the front making himself a coffee, but hed left the coffee in his classroom so when he went back to get it and i basically took a huge piss in his kettle after it had boiled while he was gone. So he makes his coffee and takes a sip, then tells us he thinks the milk might be out of date, but trying to be cool he drinks it anyways. The full class had seen my piss in the kettle so everybody was laughing, but he thought we where laughing at him for drinking the out of date milk. Idiot.
mmadb
3/7/08 4:11:41PM
This isn't exactly revenge but a good story nonetheless. In my teenage years my friends and I were a bunch of ball busters who would go out every night and stir up shit for ***** and giggles. Well, one evening egging houses wasn't good enough and we had some left over fireworks from a roman candle war days earlier. Anyways, we go up to this house, this family was a very religious family (The Jalsiveks) with like an army of children so naturally we didn't like them. I live in Canada so a front door being open with only a screen door defending your household from the outside world is not that uncommon (Michael Moore wasn't exaggerating). Anyways, me and my buddy (who is now a cop) worked up the courage to light this roman candle and throw it into the house. The result was the most enjoyable fireworks display I've ever been a part of. Are you ready for the best part of this story?

I literally got this message YESTERDAY from my friend (the cop).

Thanks for the B-Day wishes... I was going to call you yesterday because I got a call to go to 96 Flora Drive the ******* JALSIVEKS!!! I was telling my partner about our little firework display that we did inside there house.... so he didn't believe me.... so we went inside there place and the father and mother were home. I took a statement from the Old man and then I started shooting the shit with them, by asking them about the neighbourhood and if there has been any problems and blah blah blah. They started talking about all recent shit, so I said "well I haven't been in this neighbourhood for calls in a while since kids were throwing eggs and stuff..... then my partner goes "yeah and fireworks".... then the old man goes "well actually about 10 years ago, we had some kids throw a Romain Candle in our house!!! I was ******* dying, I said "no way" then the old guy shows me burnt marks on his kitchen floor and cupboards!!! I said "you're lucky your house didn't go up in flames" and the wife said "yeah if it was thrown in the livingroom on the carpet it would have".....
Then when we got back in the car, I checked the computer and there was a report put in dated May 19th, 1997... it tells the story and at the bottom it says "no suspects or witnesses"!!!!!!!!!! I was ******* laughing so hard!!!!!!

Reading this message was the funniest shit I've read in like a decade. Absolutely classic.
TNunley
3/7/08 4:30:10PM

Posted by mmadb

This isn't exactly revenge but a good story nonetheless. In my teenage years my friends and I were a bunch of ball busters who would go out every night and stir up shit for ***** and giggles. Well, one evening egging houses wasn't good enough and we had some left over fireworks from a roman candle war days earlier. Anyways, we go up to this house, this family was a very religious family (The Jalsiveks) with like an army of children so naturally we didn't like them. I live in Canada so a front door being open with only a screen door defending your household from the outside world is not that uncommon (Michael Moore wasn't exaggerating). Anyways, me and my buddy (who is now a cop) worked up the courage to light this roman candle and throw it into the house. The result was the most enjoyable fireworks display I've ever been a part of. Are you ready for the best part of this story?

I literally got this message YESTERDAY from my friend (the cop).

Thanks for the B-Day wishes... I was going to call you yesterday because I got a call to go to 96 Flora Drive the ******* JALSIVEKS!!! I was telling my partner about our little firework display that we did inside there house.... so he didn't believe me.... so we went inside there place and the father and mother were home. I took a statement from the Old man and then I started shooting the shit with them, by asking them about the neighbourhood and if there has been any problems and blah blah blah. They started talking about all recent shit, so I said "well I haven't been in this neighbourhood for calls in a while since kids were throwing eggs and stuff..... then my partner goes "yeah and fireworks".... then the old man goes "well actually about 10 years ago, we had some kids throw a Romain Candle in our house!!! I was ******* dying, I said "no way" then the old guy shows me burnt marks on his kitchen floor and cupboards!!! I said "you're lucky your house didn't go up in flames" and the wife said "yeah if it was thrown in the livingroom on the carpet it would have".....
Then when we got back in the car, I checked the computer and there was a report put in dated May 19th, 1997... it tells the story and at the bottom it says "no suspects or witnesses"!!!!!!!!!! I was ******* laughing so hard!!!!!!

Reading this message was the funniest shit I've read in like a decade. Absolutely classic.

LMAO, there's always one guy that doesn't know what it means to be subtle... that's hilarious, "And Fireworks!!!!"... classic.
BlazinSaddle
3/7/08 8:31:22PM
man i would incriminate myself if i told all my revenge stories.. lol

heres a few

1) back in high school i was dating this girl for 3 years and my junior year on my birthday i get wind from a friend i'm getting broken up with...sure enough the day after my b-day and getting some of the best sex the day before, the breakup was official, it was one of those out of left field breakups where it dosnt make sense at all and there was really no reason for it, she wasnt too bright but she was cool and was a firecracker anyway to get revenge i planted some cocaine in her locker the day drug dogs came to the school, got caught not only for possession but for intent to sell, and her parents were so pissed she got put in rehab and went to a druggy school til graduation, i'd say that was the least i coulda done for wasting 3 years of my life having a girl gold-dig and fake a relationship off me, justice is served

2) i was given a dead leg in freshman year (thats when somebody knees the side of your knee and your whole leg goes dead for awhile) turns out it was a friend so it wasnt exactly something to avenge but later that day i gave him such a bad snake bite (twisting the arm in 2 directions) he started to bleed
Aaronno9
3/7/08 9:09:34PM

Posted by BlazinSaddle

heres a few

1) back in high school i was dating this girl for 3 years and my junior year on my birthday i get wind from a friend i'm getting broken up with...sure enough the day after my b-day and getting some of the best sex the day before, the breakup was official, it was one of those out of left field breakups where it dosnt make sense at all and there was really no reason for it, she wasnt too bright but she was cool and was a firecracker anyway to get revenge i planted some cocaine in her locker the day drug dogs came to the school, got caught not only for possession but for intent to sell, and her parents were so pissed she got put in rehab and went to a druggy school til graduation, i'd say that was the least i coulda done for wasting 3 years of my life having a girl gold-dig and fake a relationship off me, justice is served

2) i was given a dead leg in freshman year (thats when somebody knees the side of your knee and your whole leg goes dead for awhile) turns out it was a friend so it wasnt exactly something to avenge but later that day i gave him such a bad snake bite (twisting the arm in 2 directions) he started to bleed

haha, wow. I hope i never piss you off.
mikevolz
3/9/08 10:05:02PM
i used to get bullied a little bit in middle school, not a whole lot, probably the normal amount for a 4-eyed book worm. anyways, it was an all-boy catholic (opus dei) school grades 3-12 so they did things a little differently, and would let kids getting into scuffles fly as long as it wasn't serious. mostly wrestling matches.

so anyways, i was in 7th grade at the time, and i had study hall, so anyways, library was pretty much empty, and one of the stars of the basketball team sat right next to me, and i had a test coming up in about 2 hours, so i was deep into my science book.

Anyways, he sits right next to me, and he had picked on me before and just been a dick, nothing physical just made fun of me (he was in 11th or 12th grade). and he was messing with my hair and stuff and calling me names and making fun of me, for no reason.

now i knew the librarian, and i was a smart ass so i got into my fair share of trouble, and i knew the thing he hated most in the library was noise. If you made noise you got in serious trouble.

so back to the story, i completely ignored everything he did or said to me, didn't respond or say anything, he finally got bored, and turned back to the book he was reading.

now the science book i was studying was a sturdy 3-4 inches think with those nice hard covers. the second he turned away from me i flipped the book closed, stood up, and hit him in the back of the head as hard as i could. bam.

i mean, i played baseball at the time, so it wasn't a wussy little thump, but however i was your average 12 year old, so it couldn't of hurt that much. anyways, right after the hit, i sat right back down in my chair, opened up the book and stared at the pages for dear life. the bully jumped up and started screaming bloody murder at me.

i kind of shrank away from him, when the librarian came running up demanding to know what was wrong. the bully said "he hit him in the head with his f***ing book!" the librarian turns to me and goes "did you do this?"

the best lie i ever told "i dont know what hes talking about" and my body language must of been perfect because the librarian dragged him out by his arm, yelled at him in the hallway, and gave him a weeks worth of detention. the guy never bullied me after that.

TNunley
3/10/08 12:20:22PM

Posted by mikevolz

i used to get bullied a little bit in middle school, not a whole lot, probably the normal amount for a 4-eyed book worm. anyways, it was an all-boy catholic (opus dei) school grades 3-12 so they did things a little differently, and would let kids getting into scuffles fly as long as it wasn't serious. mostly wrestling matches.

so anyways, i was in 7th grade at the time, and i had study hall, so anyways, library was pretty much empty, and one of the stars of the basketball team sat right next to me, and i had a test coming up in about 2 hours, so i was deep into my science book.

Anyways, he sits right next to me, and he had picked on me before and just been a dick, nothing physical just made fun of me (he was in 11th or 12th grade). and he was messing with my hair and stuff and calling me names and making fun of me, for no reason.

now i knew the librarian, and i was a smart ass so i got into my fair share of trouble, and i knew the thing he hated most in the library was noise. If you made noise you got in serious trouble.

so back to the story, i completely ignored everything he did or said to me, didn't respond or say anything, he finally got bored, and turned back to the book he was reading.

now the science book i was studying was a sturdy 3-4 inches think with those nice hard covers. the second he turned away from me i flipped the book closed, stood up, and hit him in the back of the head as hard as i could. bam.

i mean, i played baseball at the time, so it wasn't a wussy little thump, but however i was your average 12 year old, so it couldn't of hurt that much. anyways, right after the hit, i sat right back down in my chair, opened up the book and stared at the pages for dear life. the bully jumped up and started screaming bloody murder at me.

i kind of shrank away from him, when the librarian came running up demanding to know what was wrong. the bully said "he hit him in the head with his f***ing book!" the librarian turns to me and goes "did you do this?"

the best lie i ever told "i dont know what hes talking about" and my body language must of been perfect because the librarian dragged him out by his arm, yelled at him in the hallway, and gave him a weeks worth of detention. the guy never bullied me after that.

Typical bully... you stand up to them and they become little b!tches. Kudos for having the nuts to do that.
NeaRMisS
3/10/08 1:51:52PM

Posted by BlazinSaddle

heres a few

and I thought hooking up with the best friend cuased problems...jesus T_T
EON
4/21/08 9:37:39PM
Back when I was 17 I worked at a hockey camp up in northern Minnesota. The Story starts out with me getting there and meeting the owner and employees, so theres this smokin' brunette who was extremely friendly and smart, cool in most every way really. So after being friends with her for a month we start going out and everythings going well, ya know. So every Sunday we have a staff party for when the children leave camp (it's a one week or two week camp for campers) and everybodys getting wasted because its the 4th of July weekend and the other female staff member comes over to my girlfriend and whispers something in her ear, they leave to another room (i was still sober enough to know something was up). So after playing some more beer pong i go to that room they were in and i catch them carpetsharkin' it up 69 style, I get sort of pissed because I wanted to be the meat in that sammich, and as I try to enter the room I'm shoved out by the other girl and they continue with the door locked this time, I must say it was better than some dude but never the less, vendetta time. The next day she denied any memory of doing that and her new lesbian friend said it didnt happen when i had them both within talking distance. My girlfriend insisted it didnt happen and said some of the usual lines "i love you i wouldnt do that" or "i wouldnt be with a girl" so i decided to keep getting action but to keep her away from booze and that hot lesbian biatch unless i was involved.

So the rest of the summer i would get them both back with little things, like peeing in their cereal, one time embarressing them on the loudspeaker, tieing their skate laces in knots that cant be undone, setting the alarm too late, washing the whites with the colors, farting under the covers then forcing G/F to smell it, set off fireworks in the hot lesbians apartment complex, put a dead fish in their cars, uncapping the salt and pepper, upper decking the hot lesbians toilet, taking the toilet paper out of the bathroom before she went there, switching the asprin with aderal....I like to think I got even after all this but breaking up after the summer was over was the finale, I could have gotten better revenge but I'm a nice guy.

Pages: 1 2 [3]