Retiring issue?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Retiring issue?
chrismithers
7/1/08 10:32:15AM
Whats up with all the people and saying they will retire if they lose to so and so. Like Dante Rivera when he said if he lost to Riddle he would retire. and now rampages trainer saying if rampage loses to forrest he will retire.
Chuteboxer
7/1/08 10:37:40AM
I don't know honestly....but I never like Juanito anyways. I doubt he's a man of his word though, even if Forrest beat Rampage he won't retire...
mk1630
7/1/08 10:57:18AM
Yea i saw that too. Thats when you know theres no bad blood between the fighters when the trainers are the ones talkin shiit.
bullettdodger
7/1/08 11:02:32AM

Posted by Chuteboxer

I don't know honestly....but I never like Juanito anyways. I doubt he's a man of his word though, even if Forrest beat Rampage he won't retire...

mkiv9secsupra
7/1/08 11:43:12AM
Another thing about the Countdown show, one of Rampage's training partners said(in response to forrest's strategy to attempt to finish the fight with a sub) rampage hasnt been subbed yet.........i guess he didnt see the Sakuraba fight?

when they were highlighting Rampage's Pride fight they showed mostly knees to down opponents and a couple of stomps?! Why are they showing strikes that are illegal in the UFC?!

i hope Ibarra retires....hes one cocky bastard
chrismithers
7/1/08 11:45:50AM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Another thing about the Countdown show, one of Rampage's training partners said(in response to forrest's strategy to attempt to finish the fight with a sub) rampage hasnt been subbed yet.........i guess he didnt see the Sakuraba fight?

when they were highlighting Rampage's Pride fight they showed mostly knees to down opponents and a couple of stomps?! Why are they showing strikes that are illegal in the UFC?!

i hope Ibarra retires....hes one cocky bastard

funny thing is i was thinking the exact same thing you were about the stomps