Most Retarded Rapist Ever

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Most Retarded Rapist Ever
jiujitsufreak74
11/6/08 2:37:09PM
Some people should not have children...this si the result of them not heading my warning:

A New Zealand woman drove a man who raped her in the back of his car to a police station after he fell asleep, news reports say.

A jury found Vipul Romik Sharma, 22, guilty of abduction and two counts of rape on Tuesday after a four-day trial in the Auckland District Court.

The court was told Sharma raped the woman, whom he met in a city bar in February 2006, after driving her to a park.

After the attack, he allowed her to drive and fell asleep in the passenger seat so she drove him to Auckland Central police station, the New Zealand Herald reported on Wednesday.

Detective Simon Welsh told the paper, "I almost couldn't believe it when the call first came in. It's a unique case. She showed a lot of bravery and common sense."

Sharma was remanded in custody for sentence in January.

LINK
MALICE
11/6/08 2:40:50PM
Why do you think he turned to a life of crime? Obviously too stupid to do anything else.
ohiostate1016
11/6/08 2:52:46PM
Hey..I always fall asleep after, too. Sometimes you just can't help it.
dannyfrank
11/6/08 4:04:03PM
wow. what an idiot
MMAcca
11/6/08 4:25:08PM

Posted by ohiostate1016

After raping ?

higdon10
11/6/08 7:23:19PM
Wow.
ohiostate1016
11/6/08 10:03:38PM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by ohiostate1016

After raping ?

Um...I'd probably get my a** kicked by just about any woman, so I don't even try. I'm even surprised that my girlfriend even has sex with me. But, I gotta give her props.

MMAcca
11/7/08 1:33:37AM

Posted by ohiostate1016

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by ohiostate1016

After raping ?

Um...I'd probably get my a** kicked by just about any woman, so I don't even try. I'm even surprised that my girlfriend even has sex with me. But, I gotta give her props.

Just as long you don't thank her after each time
urbman
11/7/08 4:22:53PM
I wonder if the handcuffs excited him?
casey64
11/7/08 4:40:58PM
You would never think someone like that would do such a stupid thing.
Linye
11/9/08 9:31:58AM
Crime Failed