UFC 75 Results (Spoilers)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » UFC 75 Results (Spoilers)
Next Page »
DCRage
9/8/07 2:05:32PM
Live results from UFC 75:
Jess Liaudin beat Anthony Torres by TKO (strikes) at 4:10 of round 1.

Dennis SIver beat Naoyuki Kotani by KO at 2:04 of round 2.

Thiago Silva beat Tomasz Drawl by KO at 4:23 of round 2.

Gleison (Graison) Tibau beat Terry Etim by unanimous decision.

Houston Alexander beat Alessio Sakara by TKO (strikes) at 1:01 of round 1.

Marcus Davis beat Paul Taylor by tapout (armbar) at 4:14 of round 1.

Cheick Kongo beat Mirko Cro Cop by unanimous decision, 3 29-28s.

MIchael Bisping beat Matt Hamill by split decision, 29-28 Bisping, 30-27 Hamill, 29-38 Bisping. Said to be a very close fight.

Quinton Jackson beat Dan Henderson by unanimous decision, 2 49-46s and 1 48-47. Jackson retains the UFC LHW TItle, wins the PRIDE MW Title, and becomes the first Undisputed LHW Champion.
loonytnt
9/8/07 2:24:35PM
crap i didnt wanna read that!!! im off not coming on this site tell tomorrow
Scott_Revels
9/8/07 2:45:30PM
If you didn't want to read it, why did you come to the Spoiler Forum?
loonytnt
9/8/07 2:51:17PM
lol i wanted to see if i lost any money, but i really didnt wanna see it but it was more of a i had to thing
Scott_Revels
9/8/07 2:53:48PM

Posted by loonytnt
im off not coming on this site tell tomorrow

Your really messing up today, aren't you? Lol.
loonytnt
9/8/07 3:59:50PM
lol yup, its hard to stay away i think im go play some world of warcraft
hotrodttt
9/8/07 4:00:48PM
Dang , Alexander got lucky , lol , and I had Kotani by 1st round sub and he caught Siver with a triangle but Siver powered out of it , but it took him a minute
nubby
9/8/07 4:15:22PM
It feels so good being right. And remember everyone, Crocop was ranked as number 2 or 3 in pride and he gets destroyed by Kongo, not even a top 5 in UFC. I love it.
cmill21
9/8/07 4:17:01PM
Yeah, and he only took 5 knees to the balls.
duniek
9/8/07 4:17:21PM
Now CRO COP is going to have to win a fight to stay in the UFC lol. His next opponent is going to be Cris Lieben or maybe Stephan Bonnar hyhy.
rcg916
9/8/07 4:17:25PM

Posted by nubby

It feels so good being right. And remember everyone, Crocop was ranked as number 2 or 3 in pride and he gets destroyed by Kongo, not even a top 5 in UFC. I love it.

blah blah... save it.

everyone's a fricking insider these days
Scott_Revels
9/8/07 4:18:09PM

Posted by hotrodttt

Dang , Alexander got lucky , lol , and I had Kotani by 1st round sub and he caught Siver with a triangle but Siver powered out of it , but it took him a minute

Alexander got lucky? I've been saying. Sakara is the underdog.. I had full confidence that Houston was going to win.. I was counting the minutes it took for Sherdog to update and say that he'd won. I did think it'd end later, giving how many people thought Sakara would win. I figured he might last longer than Jardine did.. I was wrong on that case.. Otherwise I knew full well that Houston was going to win..
rcg916
9/8/07 4:18:49PM

Posted by Scott_Revels

Alexander got lucky? I've been saying. Sakara is the underdog.. I had full confidence that Houston was going to win.. I was counting the minutes it took for Sherdog to update and say that he'd won. I did think it'd end later, giving how many people thought Sakara would win. I figured he might last longer than Jardine did.. I was wrong on that case.. Otherwise I knew full well that Houston was going to win..

He didnt get lucky, he picked Sakara apart
DCRage
9/8/07 4:20:27PM

Posted by duniek

Now CRO COP is going to have to win a fight to stay in the UFC lol. His next opponent is going to be Cris Lieben or maybe Stephan Bonnar hyhy.

Only if Mirko drops about 50 pounds. I think they almost have to throw Heath Herring at him when he returns if CC's to have any chance at being little more than the biggest bust to date in UFC. (Now I'm going to start calling him Mirko Cro Crap, haha)
This is also reason enough to keep playing hardball with Fedor.
Scott_Revels
9/8/07 4:20:45PM
I knew he would.. In my head, it was a can fight for Houston.. To me Sakara was going in there to lose.

Posted by DCRage

Posted by duniek

Only if Mirko drops about 50 pounds. I think they almost have to throw Heath Herring at him when he returns if CC's to have any chance at being little more than the biggest bust to date in UFC.

I see a Heath Herring, Antoni Hardonk, or a rematch with Eddie Sanchez in Mirko's future.
cmill21
9/8/07 4:26:52PM

Posted by DCRage

Posted by duniek

Only if Mirko drops about 50 pounds. I think they almost have to throw Heath Herring at him when he returns if CC's to have any chance at being little more than the biggest bust to date in UFC. (Now I'm going to start calling him Mirko Cro Crap, haha)

You have no respect, make no sense, and clearly have no idea what you are talking about.
duniek
9/8/07 4:27:21PM
I do not know why someone would pick Alessio Sakara . I haven't seen Sakara's good fight ... Not in Ufc.
cmill21
9/8/07 4:29:55PM

Posted by duniek

I do not know why someone would pick Alessio Sakara . I haven't seen Sakara's good fight ... Not in Ufc.

Alot of people saw houston as lucky, and thought he had no talent.
Scott_Revels
9/8/07 4:30:59PM

Posted by cmill21

Posted by duniek

Alot of people saw houston as lucky, and thought he had no talent.

Those people must not have seen the Jardine fight..
cmill21
9/8/07 4:32:58PM
I heard tons of people saying that fight was luck.
nubby
9/8/07 4:33:33PM

Posted by rcg916

Posted by nubby

blah blah... save it.

everyone's a fricking insider these days

Yeah except i caught a bunch of crap from pretty much everyone for saying the dude is overrate along with the rest of the heavyweight class from pride.
duniek
9/8/07 4:34:32PM
True . Huston looked impressive knocking out Jardine but... He gor rocked himself. I do not see him win with the top guyes like Cris Lieben haha. No I mean like Chuck or Rampage. I'd like to see him knock out Ortiz though :)
Scott_Revels
9/8/07 4:35:44PM

Posted by cmill21

I heard tons of people saying that fight was luck.

I guess it's all perspective and opinion..

I just don't understand though how anyone would pick against him, even if they thought he was just lucky.

Posted by duniek

True . Huston looked impressive knocking out Jardine but... He gor rocked himself. I do not see him win with the top guyes like Cris Lieben haha. No I mean like Chuck or Rampage. I'd like to see him knock out Ortiz though :)

Oh, I would totally pick against Houston in a fight like that, because Liddell and Rampage have proven to be great strikers, but Sakara hasn't.
nubby
9/8/07 4:50:21PM

Posted by cmill21

Posted by DCRage

Posted by duniek

You have no respect, make no sense, and clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

I agree that he has no respect but isn't respect something you have to earn?
cmill21
9/8/07 4:54:25PM
What...?
Scott_Revels
9/8/07 4:57:07PM
Yeah, same here.. Huh?
loonytnt
9/8/07 4:58:18PM
kongo won?!?! YES!!!!!! im in the money im in the money
cmill21
9/8/07 5:00:53PM
I'm just curious, why did tito get a point taken away for grabbing the cage(1 warning then point taken), and kongo kneed Mirko in the groin, got warned, and did it twice after that(john saw and stopped it) and had no points taken?
cmill21
9/8/07 5:02:43PM
HOW THE HELL DID BISPING WIN!?!?!?!?!
rcg916
9/8/07 5:04:31PM
Complete Bullshit Decision. Hamill won that fight.

Pages: [1] 2