How long are results spoilers?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » How long are results spoilers?
Aaronno9
4/3/08 12:57:35PM
Im just woundering becouse last night alot of people where posting in other parts on the forum straight after the fights, but other times its not till after the event or the next day. It sucks for us u.k guys, but i understand its mainly people from the u.s using the site so i dont mind when its like the next day, but i guess the first stream i had last night had abit of a delay becouse the results where getting posted before id seen the fights finish.
Styles
4/3/08 6:12:16PM
Typically they are spoilers until after the event is aired. Last night was just some mis-haps and people not paying attention to what was going on at that time. Best thing to do though is to stay away from certain topics until after you have watched the fights yourself. They are only spoilers if you read them.....
Copenhagen
4/3/08 7:04:45PM
I'd say after you see the videos posted in the video section they aren't spoilers anymore, since everyone can watch them.
wolfman
4/3/08 7:31:28PM

Posted by Styles

Typically they are spoilers until after the event is aired. Last night was just some mis-haps and people not paying attention to what was going on at that time. Best thing to do though is to stay away from certain topics until after you have watched the fights yourself. They are only spoilers if you read them.....

True, but both spoilers last night were right in the titles. One was even, "Irvin's 8 second smashing".