UFC 82 Results (Spoilers)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » UFC 82 Results (Spoilers)
« Previous Page
mkiv9secsupra
3/2/08 12:27:59AM

Posted by Styles

and there it is....... nobody out there for anderson silva. Anderson can go up tp 205 and dominate as well....

too bad he cant hang with liddell or quinton
Ultimate_fighter
3/2/08 12:28:16AM
SILVA RNC ROUND 2!!!! WITH JUST 10 SECONDS LEFT 10-0 BABY!!! 67 POINTS!!
Ultimate_fighter
3/2/08 12:29:19AM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by Styles

and there it is....... nobody out there for anderson silva. Anderson can go up tp 205 and dominate as well....

he would destroy liddell,, and i think would ko jackson...
mkiv9secsupra
3/2/08 12:32:18AM

Posted by Ultimate_fighter

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by Styles

he canT ko hendo then he cant ko jackson and liddell would nullify his reach and counter punch him to a ko
Styles
3/2/08 12:34:42AM
Let me guess, you have personally seen them fight beofre so you know for sure.... right? (drunken edit)
mkiv9secsupra
3/2/08 12:38:50AM

Posted by Styles

Let me guess, you have personally seen them fight beofre so you know for sure.... right? I didn't think so. Now STFU and thank-you!

exactly who are you directing this at?
Styles
3/2/08 12:40:31AM
(drunken edit) You sir!
SmileR
3/2/08 12:41:23AM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by Ultimate_fighter

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by Styles

he canT ko hendo then he cant ko jackson and liddell would nullify his reach and counter punch him to a ko

I second that!

Right now Silva is untouchable at MW no one can argue that.
If he moves up though he's in a whole new world where his reach is unfilled, he couldn't man handle anyone like he has and will have much large men with a lot more power beating on him. Not to mention Chuck is a terrible match up for him. He would get countered in pretty much every exchange and i doubt he could get Chuck down.

That being said I really don't see anyone touching him at MW for the next 2/3 years now. He showed just how dangerous he is tonight in all aspects of the game.
He still could have touched gloves though.
Ordep
3/2/08 1:29:45AM

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I laugh every time people say "bla bla bla this fighter bla bla bla he should move weight and he'll dominate bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla "

c'mon , the fact that you're dominating in your division doesn't mean that you'll beat everyone, we all know that Anderson clean up the MW but saying that it'll that easy at LHW ha! you should think a little more before you write, same thing with those saying GSP should go up th MW
loonytnt
3/2/08 12:22:55PM
i didnt do to bad wish i did better on points
DCRage
3/2/08 3:06:53PM
I did so-so on points because I only nailed 1 fight, but my 8-2 mark was my best since I joined the site. I really needed a good performance to try and get out of this early slump I'm in this season.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]