UFC 82 Results (Spoilers)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » UFC 82 Results (Spoilers)
« Previous Page | Next Page »
Ultimate_fighter
3/1/08 11:22:09PM
8 - 0 with 46 points
juanez13
3/1/08 11:23:08PM
ahhh leben got the KO first round!!, good for him he seems focused and grown up....i had him 2nd round KO, but 7 points is good enough.
D0wnUnd6e6r
3/1/08 11:24:02PM
6-2, dont wanna count points
Ultimate_fighter
3/1/08 11:24:08PM
Next i have herring dec unam and silva by 2nd round tko I also bet 60 on herring, if won i get 50... and put 666 on silva if i win i get $555..
NatedawgThaM
3/1/08 11:28:27PM
Dude, Kongo's my new favorite fighter coming out to a song by Redman, one of my favorite rappers!!!

Too bad I have Herring 2nd rd sub

I'm already 7-1 forget points, Kongo knock that rednecks head off! (No offense)
SmileR
3/1/08 11:29:57PM
7-1 with 41 points so far. Not to happy abut the points but can't argue so far with my picks, also my parlay worked nice for me.
All i need now is Kongo UD which i was back on forth on and Hendo 4th TKO/KO which i'm sure on!
juanez13
3/1/08 11:31:09PM
WOW!!!! hendo vs silva is so close, reality is starting to kick in im getting the jitters, im literally sweating right now
Shawn91111
3/1/08 11:31:57PM

Posted by SmileR

7-1 with 41 points so far. Not to happy abut the points but can't argue so far with my picks, also my parlay worked nice for me.
All i need now is Kongo UD which i was back on forth on and Hendo 4th TKO/KO which i'm sure on!

Also 7-1 but my wagers are done for the night Leben grabbed me $35. Kongo by UD and Hendo by UD..hopefully. Im really pulling for Hendo
juanez13
3/1/08 11:33:46PM

Posted by SmileR

Ha! im 7-1 too, but i think i have 55 points, or somewhere along there, and i have kongo by UD..........But im taking silva round 3 KO/TKO, but to tell you the truth, i rather see silva loose, i just picked him cus i have a feeling he will win, but hendo deserves to be a champ, and with him winning it would open so many doors.
Ultimate_fighter
3/1/08 11:37:35PM

Posted by juanez13

Posted by SmileR

Ha! im 7-1 too, but i think i have 55 points, or somewhere along there, and i have kongo by UD..........But im taking silva round 3 KO/TKO, but to tell you the truth, i rather see silva loose, i just picked him cus i have a feeling he will win, but hendo deserves to be a champ, and with him winning it would open so many doors.

I think silva deserves to be champ.. he is a machine, destroying franklin not once but twice!!! wow... and dominated leben, took out nate and showed us his amazing ground skills against lutter... Silva is going to have his hand held at the end of the night!
Shawn91111
3/1/08 11:37:44PM

Posted by juanez13

Posted by SmileR

Yup exactly what I was thinking with Hendo winning, there are more interesting fights imo if Hendo wins rather than Silva.
SmileR
3/1/08 11:38:39PM

Posted by juanez13

Posted by SmileR

Haha i think you hacked me an stole my picks!

Yeah man if Hendo wins, It would open up the MW devision a lot more. If Silva wins i really don't see anyone beating him for the next 2/3 years. I'd much rather it opened up and have all out war for the belt!

Good luck with your picks!
Ultimate_fighter
3/1/08 11:39:21PM
A right hand from Herring Dropped Kongo down to a knee in the first seconds of round one. Kongo recovered and scored a single-leg takedown into half-guard. Herring used a Kimura to get to his feet, but was taken right back down after Herring caught a low kick. Herring swept and took the top position. Kongo stood up and was caught in a front headlock briefly before taking Herring down again. Kongo went to the mount but could not stay in the position because Herring's back was against the fence. Herring got to his feet and got a takedown of his own. Kongo reversed the position, where he controlled Herring's neck with both fighters in the four point position.

Josh Gross scored the round 10-9 Kongo
TJ De Santis scored the round 10-9 Kongo
Mike Fridley scored the round 10-9 Kongo

even round wow... cant wait to hear about the second... come on Heath!!!
juanez13
3/1/08 11:41:07PM

Posted by Ultimate_fighter

A right hand from Herring Dropped Kongo down to a knee in the first seconds of round one. Kongo recovered and scored a single-leg takedown into half-guard. Herring used a Kimura to get to his feet, but was taken right back down after Herring caught a low kick. Herring swept and took the top position. Kongo stood up and was caught in a front headlock briefly before taking Herring down again. Kongo went to the mount but could not stay in the position because Herring's back was against the fence. Herring got to his feet and got a takedown of his own. Kongo reversed the position, where he controlled Herring's neck with both fighters in the four point position.

looks like kongo is on his way to a UD ...Kongo defenateky showed a much improved ground game in round 1.
Ultimate_fighter
3/1/08 11:42:37PM

Posted by juanez13

looks like kongo is on his way to a UD

Absolutly not!!
Kongo took the top position during a scramble. An upkick from Herring forced Kongo backwards, where the fighters stayed until the referee stood Herring up. Kongo bent over and took Herring down with a powerful double-leg. Herring got to his knees, and tasted some punches while the Frenchman was on his back with no hooks. Herring rolled Kongo over and went to north-south. From side-control, Herring landed heavy knees to the body for the rest of the round.

Josh Gross scored the round 10-9 Herring
TJ De Santis scored the round 10-9 Herring
Mike Fridley scored the round 10-9 Herring
SmileR
3/1/08 11:45:05PM

Posted by juanez13

Absolutly not!!

Haha he sure is!
Ultimate_fighter
3/1/08 11:48:12PM
it said 2nd round went to herring... he's gonna take it all.. whats up with this fight being all grappling?
juanez13
3/1/08 11:48:28PM
I love how dana said that stylistically this fight shouldnt go to the ground
Ultimate_fighter
3/1/08 11:50:10PM
well he was right... stylisticly... but i guess its gone to the ground.. I hope herring ko's kongo so bad!!! man i wanna watch these fights!!
NatedawgThaM
3/1/08 11:51:03PM
BY Ultimatefighters scoring and after watching that 3rd round. Herring by decision!

But only another 5 points

Now it's official, Herring by decision!

CAN'T WAIT UP NEXT IS THE MAIN EVENT!!!!!
Ultimate_fighter
3/1/08 11:51:46PM

Posted by SmileR

Posted by juanez13

Absolutly not!!

Haha he sure is!

HAHAHA Herring wins!!!
Herring and Congo clashed low kicks, which knocked both fighters to the ground. Kongo got up first and took the top position on the ground. Herring stood up and rushed in for a single, but Kongo pushed the head to the ground and briefly took Herring's back. Herring spun and went to side-control and north-south, where he punched the body with his right hand. Back in side-control, Herring went to work on the body with his left hand. Knees to the body followed, as Kongo looked clueless with Herring in the dominant position. Herring moved to mount, where the fight finished.

Josh Gross scored the round 10-9 Herring (29-28 Herring)
TJ De Santis scored the round 10-9 Herring (29-28 Herring)
Mike Fridley scored the round 10-9 Herring (29-28 Herring)
D0wnUnd6e6r
3/1/08 11:54:59PM
I'm Pissed
NatedawgThaM
3/1/08 11:55:41PM
8-1 baby!!!
juanez13
3/1/08 11:56:24PM
herring takes it by split decision........good for heath, hes paid his dues to this sport, and has had many battles with the sports best, now its his time.
NEXT: Heath herring vs Andrei Arlovski for top contender.
mkiv9secsupra
3/1/08 11:56:48PM
for a kickboxer to get manhandled like this is once again proof that beating crocop doesnt mean you are top ten
Ultimate_fighter
3/1/08 11:57:41PM

Posted by NatedawgThaM

8-1 baby!!!

nice, yea i still undeafed .. 9-0.. i hope that silva takes it in the second... how even was that last fight wow... i hope Kongo gets back to winning after this fight..
DCRage
3/1/08 11:58:41PM
Maybe an upset to some, both Junkie and Weekly had it 29-28 Kongo.
SmileR
3/2/08 12:00:11AM

Posted by juanez13

herring takes it by split decision........good for heath, hes paid his dues to this sport, and has had many battles with the sports best, now its his time.
NEXT: Heath herring vs Andrei Arlovski for top contender.

Yeah man that should be a war! With AA winning for sure though!
Styles
3/2/08 12:26:23AM
and there it is....... nobody out there for anderson silva. Anderson can go up tp 205 and dominate as well....
mkiv9secsupra
3/2/08 12:27:03AM
silva just submitted dan there is no one to stop silva now
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4