UFC 98 Results/Discussion (Spoilers)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » UFC 98 Results/Discussion (Spoilers)
« Previous Page
MMAcca
5/24/09 1:05:17AM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by MMAcca

Vera is no threat to anybody's title, at any weight class imo.

Vera is a better kickboxer than Lyoto, which is the only way the fight would go down. Couple that with Vera having a massive reach advantage, it is Vera's fight to lose. I doubt he will ever get the title shot....BUT if he does i will pick him in a heartbeat

Vera may be a better kickboxer, but i wouldn't know because he barely throws kicks.......
mkiv9secsupra
5/24/09 1:08:16AM

Posted by MMAcca

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Posted by MMAcca

Vera is a better kickboxer than Lyoto, which is the only way the fight would go down. Couple that with Vera having a massive reach advantage, it is Vera's fight to lose. I doubt he will ever get the title shot....BUT if he does i will pick him in a heartbeat

Vera may be a better kickboxer, but i wouldn't know because he barely throws kicks.......

either way....Vera will probly never get that far in this division. Lets just bask in the glory that we finally get to see Rampage murdered for the first time in 3 years!!!
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
5/24/09 1:10:46AM
6-5 43 points , lost my 55,000 parlay. not a good night at all but i cant wipe the grin off my face , WAR MACHIDA!!!!!
babytater03
5/24/09 9:16:00AM

Posted by ncordless

Posted by Aaronno9

Holy ****.

Seriously. How is anybody going to beat this dude? That was brutal.

Let's hope that Anderson and Machida have a falling out.

i doubt that's even going to get them in the ring together
TNPanther78
5/24/09 9:40:04AM

Posted by MMAcca

Agreed here, Vera always makes his way up through some good fighters but loses as he is trying to make his way to the top. IMO I see Vera as a gatekeeper.
TNPanther78
5/24/09 9:41:06AM
Well went 5-5 41 points, not bad but not good.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]