UFC 96 Results/Discussion (Spoilers)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » UFC 96 Results/Discussion (Spoilers)
« Previous Page | Next Page »
kris_ericson
3/7/09 11:20:11PM
great song from carwin
Throwdown
3/7/09 11:20:26PM
I don't post much.. but this needs to be said. I've lost a decent amount of money the last few months both real and play... but this is getting ridiculous.

Honestly..there needs to be something done about UFC and MMA officiating!!! This is ridiculous! It has been pointed out by this thread how fighters could honest DIE because of poor officiating, but also pointed out by sites like MMAweekly...etc. I don't care who won and lost, but the sell-brown fight (and I was betting on sell) just proved to be absolutely ridiculous officiating!! Sell was losing from the beginning!

Sorry for being that guy, but I'm disgusted that the sport I love really has the poorest officials overall (I can't see this much controversey anywhere else). The nelson riley fight disgusts me too. And truly, it turns me away from what this sport is and has become.
Kracker_Jap
3/7/09 11:21:10PM

Posted by cmb19932

Posted by Kracker_Jap

I have done horrible on this damm card....

Hopefully Carwin lives up to my hype and wins

word he has to my av is on the line

Did you bet one of my guys??

I just remembered mines on the line 2
RampageOwnedYou
3/7/09 11:21:15PM
Yep! This is the fight im most pumped about, other then Page.

Gonzaga 1st sub for me! Hot bout too, huge fight for all. Goodluck.
CanadianCripplr
3/7/09 11:22:12PM

Posted by DCRage

Happy Trails, Jason Day. Grove wins by TKO at 1:32.

was it a loser leaves town match?
loller90278
3/7/09 11:22:16PM
does anyone know when dream will air? is it 4AM EST or 2AM EST ???
cmb19932
3/7/09 11:22:52PM

Posted by Throwdown

I don't post much.. but this needs to be said. I've lost a decent amount of money the last few months both real and play... but this is getting ridiculous.

Honestly..there needs to be something done about UFC and MMA officiating!!! This is ridiculous! It has been pointed out by this thread how fighters could honest DIE because of poor officiating, but also pointed out by sites like MMAweekly...etc. I don't care who won and lost, but the sell-brown fight (and I was betting on sell) just proved to be absolutely ridiculous officiating!! Sell was losing from the beginning!

Sorry for being that guy, but I'm disgusted that the sport I love really has the poorest officials overall (I can't see this much controversey anywhere else). The nelson riley fight disgusts me more. And truly, it turns me away from what this sport is and has become.

so are not a fan anymore
theres nuthin u or i can do soooo move on
Kracker_Jap
3/7/09 11:23:03PM

Posted by RampageOwnedYou

Yep! This is the fight im most pumped about, other then Page.

Gonzaga 1st sub for me! Hot bout too, huge fight for all. Goodluck.

in that case I hope you lose...

even if you are a friend
burialchamber
3/7/09 11:23:43PM
I picked Gonzaga and I hope he wins, but I think Carwin has just as good of a chance.
imanidiot777
3/7/09 11:23:52PM

Posted by Throwdown

Sorry for being that guy, but I'm disgusted that the sport I love really has the poorest officials overall (I can't see this much controversey anywhere else). The nelson riley fight disgusts me too. And truly, it turns me away from what this sport is and has become.

The NFL's referees are worse.
Aether
3/7/09 11:24:11PM
both wicked walk-in songs.
cmb19932
3/7/09 11:24:34PM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

Posted by cmb19932

Posted by Kracker_Jap

I have done horrible on this damm card....

Hopefully Carwin lives up to my hype and wins

word he has to my av is on the line

Did you bet one of my guys??

I just remembered mines on the line 2

nope gsp fan

war carwin
war cmb
war krackerjap
npayant
3/7/09 11:25:00PM

Posted by kris_ericson

great song from carwin

Even better song for Gonzaga (IMO)!
MMAcca
3/7/09 11:25:07PM

Posted by CanadianCripplr

Posted by DCRage

Happy Trails, Jason Day. Grove wins by TKO at 1:32.

was it a loser leaves town match?

Yep
RampageOwnedYou
3/7/09 11:25:25PM
HA HA Kracker
Right back at ya!

What do you have? 1st ko Carwin?
Kracker_Jap
3/7/09 11:26:00PM

Posted by npayant

Posted by kris_ericson

great song from carwin

Even better song for Gonzaga (IMO)!

I hope the winner is not picked by how cool their song is
MMAcca
3/7/09 11:26:24PM

Posted by loller90278

does anyone know when dream will air? is it 4AM EST or 2AM EST ???

I'm not sure of the exact time, but it starts roughly 2 hours after the UFC 96 broadcast finishes.
Twenty20Dollars
3/7/09 11:26:30PM
tito orteezy in the house
Kracker_Jap
3/7/09 11:26:57PM

Posted by RampageOwnedYou

HA HA Kracker
Right back at ya!

What do you have? 1st ko Carwin?

yes
Throwdown
3/7/09 11:28:16PM
Understand... but this is a growing sport. I've been a fan for years (and I mean YEARS)... but common. With the growth of the sport we should expect better officiating. If MMAWeekly can report on a fight "Very poor early stoppage" we should expect more. I'm not saying I'm not a fan anymore...but really. We do deserve much better. This is a multi-million dollar business (if not more) - officials should be better than this *#@!!
MMAcca
3/7/09 11:28:43PM
Early stoppage
kris_ericson
3/7/09 11:28:56PM
ooooohhhhhh snap !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Azzkiker
3/7/09 11:29:01PM
was posted earlier that Dream will not air tonight but next saturday, on first page.
Aether
3/7/09 11:29:08PM
**** YES!!!!
imanidiot777
3/7/09 11:29:33PM
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGOMGO GOMOGMGOMGOMG

I NAILED MY PARLAY!!!!!! and got 14 points
chuckw94
3/7/09 11:29:37PM
4-5. wow! i suck
Kracker_Jap
3/7/09 11:29:38PM
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I PICKED A FIGHT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!

11 wins all in the 1st round

RampageOwnedYou
3/7/09 11:29:52PM
F MEWOW!
cmb19932
3/7/09 11:29:55PM
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 22 points av bet won
Aaronno9
3/7/09 11:30:06PM
Wow, ive sucked pretty bad at this event so far. I guess the 22 points from this fight might save my skin though.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12