UFC 91 Results/Discussion/Spoilers...

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » UFC 91 Results/Discussion/Spoilers...
« Previous Page | Next Page »
DCRage
11/15/08 8:22:23PM
Like I said earlier and elsewhere, MMAturf.net starting just before 10 PM ET.
Bowen50
11/15/08 8:28:37PM
wasn't expecting a sub from Brown at all i have Brown Round 2 TKO still 7 points though. very happy with the Brown win.
juanez13
11/15/08 8:29:29PM

Posted by Bowen50

wasn't expecting a sub from Brown at all i have Brown Round 2 TKO still 7 points though. very happy with the Brown win.

same
hails
11/15/08 8:29:47PM
DC,

So I notice that nothing is broadcasting on that site yet, but in 30 minutes I should go back and it will hook me up with a nice consistent feed?

I hope it does, and if it does you are the man, cause Justin TV sucks big time!!!
juanez13
11/15/08 8:31:37PM

Posted by hails

DC,

So I notice that nothing is broadcasting on that site yet, but in 30 minutes I should go back and it will hook me up with a nice consistent feed?

I hope it does, and if it does you are the man, cause Justin TV sucks big time!!!

they wont have a feed until moments before the PPV portion starts, which is 1 hour and a half.
juanez13
11/15/08 8:33:31PM
-Alvin Robinson (155) vs. Mark Bocek (155)
R1 – Robinson pulls Bocek into his guard off of an early clinch. Bocek worked the pass to side control, but Robinson reverses. They briefly scramble up to their feet, but quickly hit the mat again with Bocek passing Robinson's guard to side control. Bocek lands a few forearms from side before Robinson attains full guard. Bocek passes to side again and then moves to north-south with a choke on, but can't finish the hold before the bell.
MMAWeekly scores the round 10-9 for Bocek.

Bocek takes round 1

First leg of my parlay
Kpro
11/15/08 8:34:55PM
EDIT
cmb19932
11/15/08 8:37:03PM
bs bs bs bs bs bs noooooooooooooo why god no i dont belive u
juanez13
11/15/08 8:37:34PM

Posted by cmb19932

bs bs bs bs bs bs noooooooooooooo why god no i dont belive u

its not true lol
juanez13
11/15/08 8:38:49PM
So far Bocek looks to be dominating the ground game, with alot of sub attempts.
cmb19932
11/15/08 8:38:50PM
oh thank god i love u but not in the gay way but like brothers but not actual brothers like the way black people use it jk jk
Porch28
11/15/08 8:39:09PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MALICE
11/15/08 8:39:14PM
I took Robinson out of my parlay and replaced him with Brown Looks like it was a good move. We will see
Bowen50
11/15/08 8:39:16PM

Posted by juanez13

R1 – Robinson pulls Bocek into his guard off of an early clinch. Bocek worked the pass to side control, but Robinson reverses. They briefly scramble up to their feet, but quickly hit the mat again with Bocek passing Robinson's guard to side control. Bocek lands a few forearms from side before Robinson attains full guard. Bocek passes to side again and then moves to north-south with a choke on, but can't finish the hold before the bell.

Bocek takes round 1

First leg of my parlay

me too i have Couture, Quarry, and Bocek. sounds like he's dominating round 2 also.
DCRage
11/15/08 8:39:33PM
Kpro and everyone else, don't post anything else like that unless you have concrete proof to back it up. No more warnings, not in the mood tonight.
Kpro
11/15/08 8:39:48PM

Posted by juanez13

Bocek takes round 1

First leg of my parlay

I switched from a Bocek UD to 1st round sub just before the picks locked.
Wolfenstein
11/15/08 8:44:29PM
I switched to a Bocek UD but for some reason it kept my 1st rdsub...ugh should have checked it. Damn how do you get caught in two armbars by Matt Brown...

Well looks like it worked out. Bocek by 3rd rd sub yahoo!
DCRage
11/15/08 8:45:23PM
Bocek finally RNCs Robinson in round 3. Just couldn't get it in R2.
Bowen50
11/15/08 8:46:28PM
i had UD aggravated right now haha
juanez13
11/15/08 8:46:55PM
damn Had Bocek UD, but i'm happy that he won.
DCRage
11/15/08 8:48:10PM
And just like that I'm a quick 0-2. My already bad night just got worse.
Bowen50
11/15/08 8:48:36PM

Posted by juanez13

what do we have the same picks?
juanez13
11/15/08 8:51:20PM

Posted by Bowen50

Posted by juanez13

You have Couture in your parlay, so probably not
Bowen50
11/15/08 8:52:32PM

Posted by juanez13

Posted by Bowen50

Posted by juanez13

You have Couture in your parlay, so probably not

haha ok fair enough

WAR RANDY!!!!!!
breakdown5
11/15/08 8:53:00PM
2-0 with a solid four grand in wagers and the first leg of my parlay. Looking good so far.
MALICE
11/15/08 8:58:35PM
JEREMY STEPHENS VS. RAFAEL DOS ANJOS

Round 1 - dos Anjos lands an early leg kick, and the fighters tentatively exchange shots. Stephens opens up and throws some power shots, but dos Anjos deflects most of them. dos Anjos shoots for a takedown, but Stephens sprawls free. dos Anjos pushes his opponent into the fence and then uses a single-leg takedown to drag Stephens to the mat. Stephens quickly escapes but is tossed back to the mat. dos Anjos takes his opponent's back but can't get in his hooks. Stephens scoots against the fence and tries to crawl his way back to his feet, but he then locks in a guillotine. He doesn't have the position he needs, though, and dos Anjos transitions into the north-south position. There's nothing there, so he goes to side control.
dos Anjos is trying to set up something, but in the meantime, he's doing no damage. Stephens sees an opening and reverses the position, but dos Anjos locks in an arm-bar and tries to finish it from a variety of angles. He then locks in a loose crucifix position from his back and tries to lock in a rear-naked choke before the rounds ends. The crowd applauds the ground battle, which gave dos Anjos the round, 10-9.

juanez13
11/15/08 9:01:42PM
Picked Stephens, but put Dos Anjos on my parlay. Didnt expect him to win, but by the sounds of it looks he might take it.
MALICE
11/15/08 9:02:27PM
Picked and Parlayed dos Anjos. Come on dos Anjos!!!
Kpro
11/15/08 9:04:42PM
I picked Stephens but am currently enjoying Dos Cervezas.
MALICE
11/15/08 9:07:07PM
Round 2 - Little action early before dos Anjos finally throws a head kick that's blocked. Stephens is unusually patient before connecting on a lunging knee to the body. dos Anjos briefly retreats before firing a right. Stephens counters with a leg kick and then absorbs one from his opponent. Stephens is cautious of the takedown attempts, and sure enough, dos Anjos shoots immediately after throwing a punch. Stephens initially sprawls it but is slammed to the mat while trying to secure an arm. Stephens is on his knees while dos Anjos takes his back and throws punches. He can't initially secure his hooks, but dos Anjos finally does and works for the rear-naked choke. A few punches soften up Stephens, but he continues to fend off the submission. Stephens eventually rolls free but is now forced to fend off an arm-bar. After he gets his arm free, the crowd cheers for Stephens luck, and he quickly delivers some stinging elbows while working from inside dos Anjos's guard. A few punches then find their mark, and dos Anjos tries to tie him up as the round enters its final minute. Stephens sneaks in a few more punches before the round ends but can't full capitalize on the position. Stephens looked good in the final minute, but MMAjunkie.com gives the round to dos Anjos, 10-9.

Sounds like this could possibly be FOTN.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13