UFC 93 results?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » UFC 93 results?
radiobaby
1/17/09 6:32:03PM
Whats the delay in the update? We gotta wait til after the taped broadcast?

if so- weaksauce.
DCRage
1/17/09 6:58:28PM
Yes, it'll spoil the replay for those waiting until tonight to watch it. Another 6 hours is not going to kill you.
radiobaby
1/17/09 7:14:05PM
If you go to any site that covers mma its front page news- including espn.

Its not really spoilers if its already aired. Maybe its just me, but it seems like it should be on the user to avoid the results if its already aired. BUT this is a game site and not a news site soooooo... that'll work.

tuvok500
1/17/09 7:32:16PM

Posted by radiobaby

If you go to any site that covers mma its front page news- including espn.

Its not really spoilers if its already aired. Maybe its just me, but it seems like it should be on the user to avoid the results if its already aired. BUT this is a game site and not a news site soooooo... that'll work.

if someone wait for the replay he should be brilliant enough to not log on an mma site since the event is over and all the results are everywhere.

Jackelope
1/17/09 8:00:17PM
Until after the US showing of it tonight I'd say no results and no spoilers. People could be logging on tonight to check their fight companion while they watch the fights. So for now no results. I know it sucks on the one hand, but on the other it's like DC said- A couple hours isn't going to make a huge difference
Wolfenstein
1/17/09 9:04:06PM
I understand for the pure sake of people that want to look at their fight companion. You kind of have to cover up the entire screen except for the one little section where your fight companion is. It sucks been there.
radiobaby
1/17/09 9:26:23PM
good points. The companion is a good enough reason.

I just wanted to rub my 9-1 in my teammates face asap.
1nfusion
1/17/09 11:08:21PM

Posted by radiobaby

good points. The companion is a good enough reason.

I just wanted to rub my 9-1 in my teammates face asap.

actually your 8-2. (no homo)