Respected Styles

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Respected Styles
« Previous Page
EvenFlow
2/10/10 2:21:59AM

Posted by codyq

The better thing is I dont pick a guy who's completely over the hill and at 9% to win a fight here, then you call the fight a "disgrace" when you dont get it right when 91% of us knew that fight was strictly a marketing fight for Couture and hardly main event worthy. You decided to pick a guy who hasnt shown anything since 2003, ya know?

Anyone can take the favorite in fights (thats what you do). Picking fights in MMA is GAMBLING. You arent "the fight professor" if you are correct on all your fight picks. ITS GAMBLING (LUCK)

MMA is unpredictable. PLUS My record is NEW, give me some time before you start bumpin your gums. When my pick record looks good, what will you say? After UFC 110 my record will look a lot better.

Everyone picked marquardt in the last event, look what happened.

You picked Manhoef
Cung Le

You pick favorites, dont act like you know a thing or 2.

Who said it was an exact science? not me, I'm simply pointing out your under .500 record, which most of us dont have by the way.

Dont compare Cung Le vs Smith and Manhoef vs Lawlor to Coleman vs Coleman dude, I left out a lot of your bad picks that was just one example in which you called it "disgraceful" when Randy absolutely owned a guy who didnt belong in the ring with him years after his prime.

Cung Le was a sizeable favorite (80%) and Manhoef was more than a 3:1 favorite, you cant say that about favorites when its most likely you thought they'd win too, especially since Lawler and Smith came back from major damage, especially Smith, theres no way you thought he'd win, but then again youre new so we should give you the benefit of the doubt right? get real.
codyq
2/10/10 2:32:09AM

Who said it was an exact science? not me, I'm simply pointing out your under .500 record, which most of us dont have by the way. Dont compare Cung Le vs Smith and Manhoef vs Lawlor to Coleman vs Coleman dude, I left out a lot of your bad picks that was just one example in which you called it "disgraceful" when Randy absolutely owned a guy who didnt belong in the ring with him years after his prime. Cung Le was a sizeable favorite (80%) and Manhoef was more than a 3:1 favorite, you cant say that about favorites when its most likely you thought they'd win too, especially since Lawler and Smith came back from major damage, especially Smith, theres no way you thought he'd win, but then again youre new so we should give you the benefit of the doubt right? get real.

Get real?? Dude you are debating with me about my picks. ITS MMA. YOU GET REAL. Lets just turn this into a competition then if your feelin strong. If I was betting on anything my record would be different, I dont care though, ITS FOR FUN. You wanna turn this into something though??? Lets go head to head for UFC 110- loser bounces off this site for 2 weeks. You wanna talk now? You wanna make it a month? Hey its your call bumpy McGums.

EvenFlow
2/10/10 2:44:36AM

Posted by codyq

Who said it was an exact science? not me, I'm simply pointing out your under .500 record, which most of us dont have by the way. Dont compare Cung Le vs Smith and Manhoef vs Lawlor to Coleman vs Coleman dude, I left out a lot of your bad picks that was just one example in which you called it "disgraceful" when Randy absolutely owned a guy who didnt belong in the ring with him years after his prime. Cung Le was a sizeable favorite (80%) and Manhoef was more than a 3:1 favorite, you cant say that about favorites when its most likely you thought they'd win too, especially since Lawler and Smith came back from major damage, especially Smith, theres no way you thought he'd win, but then again youre new so we should give you the benefit of the doubt right? get real.

Get real?? Dude you are debating with me about my picks. ITS MMA. YOU GET REAL. Lets just turn this into a competition then if your feelin strong. If I was betting on anything my record would be different, I dont care though, ITS FOR FUN. You wanna turn this into something though??? Lets go head to head for UFC 110- loser bounces off this site for 2 weeks. You wanna talk now? You wanna make it a month? Hey its your call bumpy McGums.

Got nothing to say except you dont care? well obviously you dont care, youre under .500 and youre telling me that Cung Le and Manhoef are bad picks when you didnt even make secondary league picks when all youve done is complain about how the UFC dosnt have the best fighters hahaha.

Sorry I dont make bets with cherrypickers. Whats the point youre not going to last long here anyway.
codyq
2/10/10 3:00:51AM

Sorry I dont make bets with cherrypickers. Whats the point youre not going to last long here anyway.

That's what I thought. JUST had to make sure though

Pookie
2/10/10 4:06:44AM
Oh how this thread is going to get locked shortly...
TimW001
2/10/10 11:23:42AM

Posted by codyq
Lets just turn this into a competition then

That's what this site is.
RhythmAndStyle
2/10/10 12:03:33PM
keep it clean boys..before this thread gets lock..you don't want emfleek to come in here and lay down the law..do you guys..play nice...
EvenFlow
2/10/10 1:38:29PM
I don't get it, whats not clean about this thread, I personally couldn't be more PC than that.
RhythmAndStyle
2/10/10 1:49:38PM

Posted by Pookie

Oh how this thread is going to get locked shortly...

like pookie and me said..this tread gone be locked soon if this continues..cause you guys went way off topic..now it's not even bout the fighting styles,it's man you're not even at .500 and so and so..i'm not tryin to get on your case..i thought this thread was pretty good and wanted to see everyone else thoughts..i'll like to see other peoples 2cents before this gets locked...that's all...
Pages: 1 [2]