Most respected MMAPlayground Posters

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Most respected MMAPlayground Posters
« Previous Page
hippysmacker
9/14/08 4:52:03AM

Posted by Shawn91111

Over 50% of the Nutthuggers Suck fight camp have top poster badges...conspiracy!!!

Thats kind of why we invited them... or is it? Muahaaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaaha!
Mungooch
9/14/08 5:13:25AM
Mungooch Does good work........ Kidding
Kracker Jap is mopst respected
Manfred
9/14/08 5:25:31AM

Posted by Shawn91111

Over 50% of the Nutthuggers Suck fight camp have top poster badges...conspiracy!!!

It's handy having 3 mods in the camp
casey64
9/14/08 12:45:12PM

Posted by Manfred

Posted by Shawn91111

Nutthuggers fight camp will probly last forever due to this.
Jackelope
9/14/08 1:48:16PM

Posted by casey64

Posted by Manfred

Posted by Shawn91111

To be fair it has nothing to deal with having mods in the camp. It has to deal with the general maturity level of camp members and the fact that 100% of our members generally don't participate in squabbles. Although there have been exceptions I can't ever remember seeing a member of our camp step way over the line.
mrkennedy
9/14/08 5:06:02PM

skinnator
pookie
wolfman
nickcuc547
DiabloFreak56
F--K_Luck_AuH2O
Jackelope
Mchubb316
hotrodttt
MMAcca
jiujitsufreak74
tuvok500
juanez13
Mayhem13
fullerene
casey64
9/14/08 5:09:43PM

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by casey64

Posted by Manfred

Posted by Shawn91111

To be fair it has nothing to deal with having mods in the camp. It has to deal with the general maturity level of camp members and the fact that 100% of our members generally don't participate in squabbles. Although there have been exceptions I can't ever remember seeing a member of our camp step way over the line.

This is true.
Aether
2/1/09 8:54:03AM
The vast majority of my props go to the guys in Nuthuggers Suck. I think Rush is my favourite poster to debate with because we frequently disagree but we have had some really good debates. I like conflict in general so I guess I come across as an asshole most of the time (probably why my name isn't anywhere in this thread lol), but unless I feel someone is disrespecting a fighter I really usually am just enjoying the debate and trying to keep it entertaining by backing my opinion forcefully while trying not to cross any lines.

A few off the top of my head are:
Rush
Pookie
Nuthuggers Suck fightcamp (pretty much all of them)
gspfan
grappler0000
juanez13
kpro
fullerene(sp?)
wapttn

Probably a couple of others I forgot but that's just off the top of my head.
nastshabast
2/1/09 4:47:23PM
hey let's have a circle jerk and prop each other!!!
mrsmiley
2/1/09 7:04:05PM
Let me see here.
God this thread seems to have been a round forever now,but kind of got lost in the mix.

In no particular order

1.Cowcatcher :His post always seem really honest and he never pretends to be an expert in anything.He's just himself.I still get a kick out of one particular post he made.I created a "what fighter are you quiz".He got Royce Gracie,and proudly admitted that like Royce he was an over the hill roid user (Joking of course).It was really funny.

2.Pookie: Always has something great to say. Though Superman still beats Goku (hah ha!)

3.Ju Jitsu freak: For feeling the same way I do about posers wearing TAPOUT shirts

4.Aether: Love the new avatar. "Tim Sylvia". HA HA!

5.Ncordless (I think that's his name!): He's like the Gandolf of MMA playground.The White Wizard of our forums.Much respect.

6.Hippysmacker: He's like the original cool guy of the Playground.Wish he would post more now.

7.Cmill: Just look at all the post and props.He's probably the HW champ of our forums.

8.Fanboy (1980 something) He's my bro for sure.He should post more.Thundercats HO!!!!!!

9.Wolfenstein: Great poster.Always around these forums.

10. And this spot goes to everyone else I didn't list.

Can't forget MMAmecca! He post all the news!
Mayhem13
2/1/09 10:15:28PM

Posted by mrsmiley

sweet!! thanks man
casey64
2/1/09 10:24:30PM

Posted by Mayhem13

Posted by mrsmiley

sweet!! thanks man

higdon10
2/3/09 6:13:57PM
There are so many consistant knowledgable people on here that I couldnt even start to make a list.

It broke my heart to see that I was never mentioned
Wolfenstein
2/3/09 6:34:20PM

Posted by higdon10

There are so many consistant knowledgable people on here that I couldnt even start to make a list.

It broke my heart to see that I was never mentioned

Don't be too hurt, looks like you didn't really start posting until October 08' and this thread was made way back when. It's also the reason I probably don't want to list anyone, ebacsue you're bound to leave somebody out.
gsquat
2/4/09 11:17:00AM
Most guys can be identified as MMA scholars by either their posts or records around here. There are too many to list, but Cmill's got the most posts. Personal respect goes to guys like JJ, Kjap, pookie, fleek, 40oz, twenty, and all memebers of my camp.
emfleek
2/4/09 11:45:26AM
Everyone in Sabotage, Inc. They're a great bunch of knowledgeable posters. Some of them don't post much in the main forum, but they definitely should.
cowcatcher
Rush
jiujitsufreak74
juanez13
Jackelope
Svartorm
hippysmacker
Pookie
grappler0000
tuvok500
D0wnUnd6e6r
gspfan
Kracker_Jap
gsquat
rcg916 (even though he bailed a long time ago)
bojanglz

I'm sure there are more. My apologies if I forgot to mention someone. Check your props and even if I've only propped you once, that means you've earned my respect. I don't prop for the hell of it.
bls1919
2/4/09 7:41:42PM
I could rattle off a bunch of yall who i think are great but i'll save time and write this. I think this is the best MMA Forum site on the web. And the members are the ones who make it. Every once in a while there is a big influx of newbs( hate the term) and it gets a bit crazy, but for the most part it is a very inteligent conversation in most posts. I will say though BOO-Radleyt and i see eye to eye most of the time and WAR SKELETOR.....dude bring back the old av
EvenFlow
2/4/09 9:50:24PM
EDIT: Most of my list gets enough love from everyone...so why not some more.

Jackelope - The "peoples mod" title says it all
Kpro - Stabbin' waterbeds, one at a time
gspfan - Vengeance will rain upon you..you bastard
Pookie - "Do you really have to pee in a girls mouth to make babies?"
Wolfenstein - always has a sick av, WOLFPACK!!...AAAOOOOOOO
cmill21 - Dont talk s*** on Cro Cop!
tberg420
2/5/09 8:35:44PM
This guy!
<----------
D0wnUnd6e6r
2/5/09 9:28:04PM

Posted by emfleek

Everyone in Sabotage, Inc. They're a great bunch of knowledgeable posters. Some of them don't post much in the main forum, but they definitely should.
cowcatcher
Rush
jiujitsufreak74
juanez13
Jackelope
Svartorm
hippysmacker
Pookie
grappler0000
tuvok500
D0wnUnd6e6r
gspfan
Kracker_Jap
gsquat
rcg916 (even though he bailed a long time ago)
bojanglz

I'm sure there are more. My apologies if I forgot to mention someone. Check your props and even if I've only propped you once, that means you've earned my respect. I don't prop for the hell of it.

it's the first someone mentionned me in these posts... i feel a tear comin' down my cheek . thanks bro

and as for me:

TUVOK500
Emfleek
basically everyone the fleeker named
mrkennedy
2/5/09 10:11:27PM
tuvok500
pookie
jiujitsufreak74
Kracker_Jap
gspfan
MMAcca
hotrodttt
hippysmacker
juanez13
Mchubb316
D0wnUnd6e6r
postman
2/9/09 11:59:39AM
bojanglz
Pookie
Cmill21
hippysmacker
cowcatcher
Rush
jiujitsufreak74
juanez13 even though he's not allowd to post
Jackelope
Svartorm
gspfan
grappler0000
D0wnUnd6e6r
Kracker_Jap
gsquat
EmFleek
Wolfman but have not seen him in a long time
Hottrod

I'm hurt bad though I got no love!
Wolfenstein
2/9/09 3:41:17PM
Ah well the hell, this list will get pretty big, bound to leave out a few names but I'm just going off the top of my head...

Pretty much all the boys at Nuthuggers Suck (sorry to lump you all in one)
MMacca
juanez13
grappler0000
twenty20dollars
zephead
downund6er
mrsmiley
smiler
pookie
spidersilva
40ouncetofreedom
gspfan
evenflow
prozacnation
boo_radley
Kracker_jap
RampageOwnedYou (had some disagreements back in the day, but he's a cool dude)
Kasual
postman
mayhem13
bls19
ThaAxeMurderer7
warglory
telnights
kpro
ncordless
devonfoxy
malice
higdon10
mchubb
ordep
fullerene
khaos
scoozna
bowen50
AndersonDaSilva
Rabi
cmb19
sean9111
seanfu
bojangalz
solidus
mfother
mentalcase
backalley
mcbee
wapttn
bobbydoom
mungooch
4u2nv
svartstrom
telnights
acidburn
emfleek
wrona6
gartface

zephead
2/10/09 3:16:15PM
95% of the posters on here are good people. Some know their MMA more then others, but all in all, I have respect for most of the posters. Unless I didn't post your name, then I hate you
loller90278
2/11/09 4:03:32AM
wow thanks guys! i got like two mentions in this whole thread. im going to go kill myself now.
4u2nv
2/11/09 9:40:56AM
I honestly like everyone on this forum. (period) look at mmaforums... they have some little kids on there but decent site, sherdog is a joke. It seems like everyone here is educated and knows when and what to post about as well as find all the news. So i'll give props to everyone on this forum and say thanks!
Aether
2/11/09 9:51:56AM

Posted by loller90278

wow thanks guys! i got like two mentions in this whole thread. im going to go kill myself now.

Well you have a top posters badge so obviously more than a few people think you're a pretty good poster. I made my list off the top of my head, but I would have added you had your name popped into my head. Or if you gave me props, lol. I scanned my received props list to think of some more names. Not that I just put people on who prop me, but it's an easy way to see a varied list of names because there's so many people on these forums who deserve mention.

Definitely the best MMA site I've been to. Has all the news, the fantasy betting, and the best conversation with the most educated fans. War Playground.
gsquat
2/11/09 12:00:01PM

Posted by Wolfenstein

Ah well the hell, this list will get pretty big, bound to leave out a few names but I'm just going off the top of my head...

MMacca
juanez13
grappler0000
twenty20dollars
zephead
downund6er
mrsmiley
smiler
pookie
spidersilva
40ouncetofreedom
gspfan
evenflow
prozacnation
boo_radley
Kracker_jap
Kasual
postman
mayhem13
bls19
ThaAxeMurderer7
warglory
telnights
kpro
ncordless
devonfoxy
malice
higdon10
mchubb
ordep
fullerene
khaos
scoozna
bowen50
AndersonDaSilva
Rabi
cmb19
sean9111
seanfu
bojangalz
solidus
mfother
mentalcase
backalley
mcbee
wapttn
bobbydoom
mungooch
4u2nv
svartstrom
telnights
acidburn
emfleek
wrona6
gartface

Ya cut me wolf. Ya cut me real deep.
postman
2/11/09 4:39:20PM

Posted by Wolfenstein

MMacca
juanez13
grappler0000
twenty20dollars
zephead
downund6er
mrsmiley
smiler
pookie
spidersilva
40ouncetofreedom
gspfan
evenflow
prozacnation
boo_radley
Kracker_jap
Kasual
postman
mayhem13
bls19
ThaAxeMurderer7
warglory
telnights
kpro
ncordless
devonfoxy
malice
higdon10
mchubb
ordep
fullerene
khaos
scoozna
bowen50
AndersonDaSilva
Rabi
cmb19
sean9111
seanfu
bojangalz
solidus
mfother
mentalcase
backalley
mcbee
wapttn
bobbydoom
mungooch
4u2nv
svartstrom
telnights
acidburn
emfleek
wrona6
gartface

after seeing this list I missed a bunch including wolfenstien. Ha Ha to many good ppl on this site
Pages: 1 2 [3]