Most respected MMAPlayground Posters

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Most respected MMAPlayground Posters
« Previous Page | Next Page »
ButterBalls
11/16/07 7:44:20PM
No love to the buttery goodness I see....
loller90278
11/16/07 8:12:30PM
wow how can i forget butterballs. definatly the cutest poster here

im still bitter that you won some money from me at the zulu fight!!
Manfred
11/18/07 12:35:31PM
Anyone who doesn't act like a "Sherdogger" and can discuss things in a mature, semi-intelligent manor. Also those who contribute to fun threads like gifs, posters, trivia, ect

oh.. and anyone who mentioned me
warglory
11/18/07 2:49:26PM

Posted by Manfred

Anyone who doesn't act like a "Sherdogger" and can discuss things in a mature, semi-intelligent manor. Also those who contribute to fun threads like gifs, posters, trivia, ect

oh.. and anyone who mentioned me

Down with the Sherdog!
ncordless
11/18/07 4:02:43PM
Wow, I know I haven't posted much lately, but jeez. No love.

I'd say my top 5 respected are:

AchillesHeel
Hippysmacker
Omega(on training forum)
Rush
Stickan

Oh, and DevonFoxy, Sakurabaforever, Peachfuzz, and Bad Santa

But if you check out the "im drunk thread" in the padded room you'll see that I got much love for any intelligent poster. Check and see if you are listed... it's on pg. 4
fedorwins1
11/18/07 5:57:30PM

Posted by ncordless

Oh, and DevonFoxy, Sakurabaforever, Peachfuzz, and Bad Santa

Ahhhh peachfuzz, I remember that guy
fullerene
11/18/07 8:18:34PM
I won't make a list, but I have noticed that this site has done a very good job in choosing mods. They all seem active and knowledgable. You'd think that would be easy, but go visit some other MMA forums to see what happens when they're not.
cmill21
11/18/07 8:49:20PM

Posted by fullerene

I won't make a list, but I have noticed that this site has done a very good job in choosing mods. They all seem active and knowledgable. You'd think that would be easy, but go visit some other MMA forums to see what happens when they're not.

I don't like one or two of em
madmarck
11/19/07 7:28:59AM

Posted by cmill21

Posted by Stickan

Bah everybody basically says the same. Someone should make a "Least respected MMAPlayground Posters" thread just for the fun of it ...

I don't want to be the firestarter though .

I would have to much fun with that.

Sickrick would have won that.
ButterBalls
11/19/07 12:42:23PM

Posted by loller90278

wow how can i forget butterballs. definatly the cutest poster here

im still bitter that you won some money from me at the zulu fight!!

you weren't the only one...
zephead
11/19/07 5:00:46PM

Posted by cmill21

Posted by fullerene

What did I do to you?
tuvok500
11/19/07 10:42:31PM

Posted by zephead

Posted by cmill21

Posted by fullerene

What did I do to you?

Don't be sad man, you are my favorite Mod !! LOL

And cmill21 is my favorite opponent !! LOL

jdubs
11/19/07 11:57:49PM
sickrick
hippysmacker
11/22/07 10:17:54PM
As a mod I don't feel right giving a list( could imply favoritism) , but if I have given you a lot of props you know who you are. If you have over 500 post and have a top poster medal then we all agreed on them. So you also know who you are.
cmill21
11/22/07 11:28:12PM

Posted by zephead

Posted by cmill21

Posted by fullerene

What did I do to you?

I didn't say you lol. Your respectful to me...most of the time . I was jking I like all the mods lol.
madmarck
11/23/07 7:38:08AM

Posted by cmill21

Posted by zephead

Posted by cmill21

Posted by fullerene

What did I do to you?

I didn't say you lol. Your respectful to me...most of the time . I was jking I like all the mods lol.

*cough* bullshit *cough*
I actually have a cold, so i was coughing and think that at the same time
Linye
11/24/07 4:38:02PM
Como esta el lambon aqui!
rcg916
11/24/07 5:03:14PM

Posted by hippysmacker

As a mod I don't feel right giving a list( could imply favoritism) , but if I have given you a lot of props you know who you are. If you have over 500 post and have a top poster medal then we all agreed on them. So you also know who you are.

Ah, the unattainable top poster medal... I may be a bit too opinionated for that... lol
Manfred
11/24/07 5:26:27PM
^ I think you deserve one.

Not sure how/who that's decided, mine just showed up one day
rcg916
11/24/07 5:29:56PM

Posted by Manfred

.... mine just showed up one day

Well deserved IMO.
jiujitsufreak74
11/24/07 5:42:15PM

Posted by Manfred

i second that, always interested in your opinion
nWo
11/24/07 7:22:11PM
nWo is the best
rest
is
PostW------res
Stickan
11/24/07 10:23:40PM

Posted by Manfred

I third that. Strange since you've been here longer than most and definately posted more and better than most.
rcg916
11/24/07 11:36:58PM
Thats nice of you guys to say, thanks... but I dont mind. I have a Top Earner, and that won me some cash so, not too bad either way!
george112
11/25/07 1:49:34PM
lets see here who do i always like to read.....well to tell u the truth i like to read everyones posts..but here are some people that i especially look out for cause they usually kno wat there talking about

no particular order

cmill21
tuvok500
richieb19
rush
hippysmacker
manfred
stickan
mastadon2
zephead
pv3Hpv3p
svatorm
grappler0000
fedorwins1
szucconi
achillesheel
fullerene
rcg916
george112 (haha jk)

well there it is srry if i left u out.....also srry i havent been around to post as much(lol like yall care)
big_timmy
9/14/08 12:06:49AM
i know i havent beena round much lately, and i know i have arguments on here all the time, and rip on the same fighters all the time, and contiribute very little in the way of anything, but shouldnt that entitle me to a most respected prop?
Jackelope
9/14/08 12:23:05AM

Posted by Manfred

Same here.

I think the main thing for anybody looking for a top poster badge is just being consistent. Stay active on the forums, actively participate in discussions representing your side of the argument, but doing so in at least a semi-respectable manner. It doesn't hurt to add some well researched information to a discussion either.

I like to fly under the radar (as seems to be evidenced by the lack of love in this thread ) but I usually try to give everyone respect. I also like to dish out props on a regular basis

As for those whom I respect the most it's the kind of thing where you don't want to leave anyone out. I WILL give love to all of my camp members, though. I think Nutthuggers Suck is full of the most active and quality posters on the playground. I was damn proud to be invited to join the fight camp

The rest of the guys can look at their props and get a good gauge on my respect for them
jiujitsufreak74
9/14/08 1:13:12AM

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by Manfred

Same here.

I think the main thing for anybody looking for a top poster badge is just being consistent. Stay active on the forums, actively participate in discussions representing your side of the argument, but doing so in at least a semi-respectable manner. It doesn't hurt to add some well researched information to a discussion either.

I like to fly under the radar (as seems to be evidenced by the lack of love in this thread ) but I usually try to give everyone respect. I also like to dish out props on a regular basis

As for those whom I respect the most it's the kind of thing where you don't want to leave anyone out. I WILL give love to all of my camp members, though. I think Nutthuggers Suck is full of the most active and quality posters on the playground. I was damn proud to be invited to join the fight camp

The rest of the guys can look at their props and get a good gauge on my respect for them

WAR Nutthuggers Suck

cowcatcher
9/14/08 2:26:54AM
this thread has been officially hijacked
Shawn91111
9/14/08 2:36:55AM
Over 50% of the Nutthuggers Suck fight camp have top poster badges...conspiracy!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3