Can anybody resize this for me?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Can anybody resize this for me?
Jackelope
5/12/08 3:41:16AM
I don't know how to mess with these things that well but I'd love to have this as my avatar if it can all be visible and the right size

grappler0000
5/12/08 6:18:17AM
Without being a premium member, your avatar is limited to 40k, which would restrict you to just a few frames...don't think it would look too good at that point IMO.
Jackelope
5/12/08 6:21:12AM

Posted by grappler0000

Without being a premium member, your avatar is limited to 40k, which would restrict you to just a few frames...don't think it would look too good at that point IMO.

Yeah, I been looking to upgrade to premium... perhaps soon. I'll put this one on the back burner
bullettdodger
5/12/08 11:07:53AM
well the gif itself that you posted looks only a few frames long anyway.. if you find someone with the correct software they should be able to resize that one for you anyway... but its always better to go premium... you get a shirt of it
grappler0000
5/12/08 11:10:11AM

Posted by Jackelope

Posted by grappler0000

Yeah, I been looking to upgrade to premium... perhaps soon. I'll put this one on the back burner

Well, if you decide to upgrade...

grappler0000
5/12/08 11:27:58AM

Posted by bullettdodger

well the gif itself that you posted looks only a few frames long anyway.. if you find someone with the correct software they should be able to resize that one for you anyway... but its always better to go premium... you get a shirt of it

It can be done, but it's just not the same at 40k...

Jackelope
5/12/08 1:25:12PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by bullettdodger

It can be done, but it's just not the same at 40k...

Haha, it's still great, man! Thanks for doing that. Money's ridiculously tight right now, but I do want to show my support for the playground.

Fricken car registration renewal