ufc resigning arlovski for sure now

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » ufc resigning arlovski for sure now
ricoj3323
3/29/08 1:40:25PM
I think now that tim sylvia is gone, i think this the perfect time for them to sigh andrei , I really hope they do cause I want to see arlovski vs. Nogueira
sylvia's contract frees up a good chuck of change
JimiMak
3/29/08 1:53:43PM
I'm sure they will. He offers better matchups and a bigger name for main events than Tim. I doubt it'll be much longer.
SmileR
3/29/08 2:39:22PM
They best had!
Andrei is probably the biggest threat to Nog's title, I really don't see the UFC letting him sign anywhere else now. Especially considering the state of the HW devision.

It needs beefing up badly, Andrei and Fedor would put them right back on the top of the pile and secure the UFC as the most dominant MMA org for years to come.

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
nickcuc547
3/29/08 3:00:57PM
even with sylvia on board the ufc desperately needed to resign arlovski, now that big tim is gone it is essential to the state of the division.
prozacnation1978
3/29/08 6:28:24PM
i think with tito gone as well and cro cop gone they might have saved up to a million dollars maybe, you could sign some good fighters with that dough starting with arlovski, i know the fans voices might not be heard but i do think we should have a say in who we want in the ufc, it is our money that makes there business prosper. but untill i hear andre resigning a contract i really don't know what to say.. but two big fights would be andre finally fighting mir and andre fighting big nog. and sign barnett already.. don't hold grudges
mkiv9secsupra
3/29/08 6:39:37PM
I hope he resigns and beats Nog. By the time that happens Mirko should have his few wins to get his confidence back then come back and destroy Nog then go to war with Andrei...........highly unlikely all this will happen though......
WhiteWidow
3/29/08 8:54:37PM
resign and re-sign are 2 different words man
candynuts
3/29/08 10:05:49PM

Posted by WhiteWidow

The prick is strong in this one.
thisbeme
3/29/08 10:07:52PM
haha.. yeah I thought he meant resingning..was like..well that sux
WhiteWidow
3/29/08 11:11:28PM

Posted by candynuts

Posted by WhiteWidow

thanks for complementing my dick bro
candynuts
3/29/08 11:50:37PM

Posted by WhiteWidow

Posted by candynuts

Posted by WhiteWidow

Well, actually I meant prick as in a rude person. You see, prick is actually a homophone, meaning that the word is pronounced the same but has different meanings. The meaning I referred to was in regards to the slang "a rude person."

So thank you for making that previous post, so I could be able to do this to you.
bls1919
3/30/08 1:04:26AM
the UFC better re sign AA. they are retards if they dont plain and simple. Especially with Tim gone. i realize that they are bringing in new talent at Hw, but seem to be losing the best in that division.
WhiteWidow
3/30/08 5:14:25AM

Posted by candynuts

Posted by WhiteWidow

Posted by candynuts

Posted by WhiteWidow

Well, actually I meant prick as in a rude person. You see, prick is actually a homophone, meaning that the word is pronounced the same but has different meanings. The meaning I referred to was in regards to the slang "a rude person."

So thank you for making that previous post, so I could be able to do this to you.

that was the lamest post ive ever read, nice try tho but still a fail