Report: Virginia KOs Shine Fights, 9/10 Event Going To Oklahoma

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Report: Virginia KOs Shine Fights, 9/10 Event Going To Oklahoma
DCRage
9/4/10 1:32:53PM
Shine Fights is taking another one on the chin this week, this time from the Virginia Athletic Commission, who apparently wasn't on board with the promotion's decision to let the fans do their matchmaking for next weekend's lightweight grand prix pay-per-view. The report also states that Shine will stick to the original date of Sept. 10 but has been forced to abandon its plans for a tournament at the George Mason University campus in Fairfax after being denied a license and will instead head to Oklahoma to a venue yet to be determined. This is the promotion's second major setback in 2010. Shine saw the cancellation of its "Worlds Collide: Mayorga vs. Thomas" pay-per-view event back on May 15, after the courts awarded Don King Productions a last-minute injunction barring Ricardo Mayorga's participation in the main event.

Article
postman
9/5/10 2:37:24AM
Unreal Dan Mergs said Vergina is so bad he wouldn't ref there and now last min they drop this lol. I was going to go Shine has Jason Chambers from Human Weapon lol running stuff lol What a mess I still have promos from the last Shine F up any one looking for one hit me up