Report: UFC “Tentatively Planning” Fall Event in Chicago

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Report: UFC “Tentatively Planning” Fall Event in Chicago
CwB
7/31/07 12:03:08PM
Despite major events scheduled for Cincinnati (Oct. 20), Newark, N.J. (Nov. 17) and Las Vegas (Dec. 29), Crain’s Chicago Business says the UFC may be headed to Chicago’s Allstate Arena or the United Center in the fall. Additionally, former UFC heavyweight champion Andrei Arlovski, a Chicago fighter, may be booked for the event.

Click Me

(possible main event--- Arlovski vs. Vera)
Mayo
7/31/07 1:18:31PM
Awesome!! Can't wait!!!

To everyone that lives in Chicago... come join my fight camp!!!!
MMAinstinct
7/31/07 2:26:20PM
Thats great news.. I hope it does happen and would want to see AA vs. Vera = fight of the year, thats if the real pitbull shows up thats for sure
TOMMYAYO05
7/31/07 2:49:45PM

Posted by CwB

Despite major events scheduled for Cincinnati (Oct. 20), Newark, N.J. (Nov. 17) and Las Vegas (Dec. 29), Crain’s Chicago Business says the UFC may be headed to Chicago’s Allstate Arena or the United Center in the fall. Additionally, former UFC heavyweight champion Andrei Arlovski, a Chicago fighter, may be booked for the event.

Click Me

that can be a co-main event but i dont think it can do it by itself
cowcatcher
7/31/07 2:57:24PM
i will definately make the trip from milwaukee if this does happen. the ufc expanding to all these different cities is great for us as fans.
Mayo
7/31/07 3:05:34PM
If it happens we should all meet up at the event!
ncordless
7/31/07 3:58:20PM
If it happens, I will be there.
SpiderSilva
7/31/07 7:40:30PM
When they commin back to Denver
xphycorx
7/31/07 7:45:22PM
it's great to see the ufc being able to go to places it couldn't before. it has become mainstream and that is awesome. more people everyday are realizing that it is a legitimate sport, and not just a bloodbath. yay for the ufc!
mrlfromhell
7/31/07 8:13:31PM

Posted by TOMMYAYO05

Posted by CwB

Click Me

that can be a co-main event but i dont think it can do it by itself

AA vs. winner of cc vs. kongo could be main event
Pitbull09
7/31/07 8:16:59PM
As soon as i saw the topic, i knew AA was involved. Hope they give him a good fighter this time. Last fight he had was a joke.
Lethal
8/1/07 2:20:11AM
Hopefully he grows back his hair and turns into a beast again for this fight. I don't like the "pretty boy" arlovski