Report: Michael Johnson vs. Reza Madadi set for UFC on FUEL TV 9

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Report: Michael Johnson vs. Reza Madadi set for UFC on FUEL TV 9
Budgellism
2/8/13 5:25:09PM
"Mad Dog" will apparently howl at home again as Reza Madadi (12-3 MMA, 1-1 UFC) reportedly meets Michael Johnson (12-7 MMA, 4-3 UFC) at April's UFC on FUEL TV 9 event in Sweden.

Swedish website MMAnytt today reported the lightweight booking, though UFC officials have yet to confirm the matchup.

UFC on FUEL TV 9 takes place April 6 at Ericsson Globe Arena in Stockholm. Headlining the event is a light heavyweight bout between Alexander Gustafsson and former Strikeforce champion Gegard Mousasi. The event's main card airs on FUEL TV following prelims on Facebook.

LINK
shaneTpain
2/8/13 5:30:15PM
Niceeeeeeeeeeee
I was wondering where Mad Dog was!
This is gonna be a brawl
DrivenDavies15
2/8/13 6:09:57PM
Another grappler for Johnson
I wonder how he'll fair here
Hopefully he gets the KO
Budgellism
2/8/13 6:24:53PM
Bad matchup for Reza imo. Although, I said that about Jury...
prozacnation1978
2/8/13 7:33:14PM
Johnson should bounce back
His last fight he looked blackzillian
sparky
2/8/13 8:43:50PM
Johnson should beable to get the win in this fight. He is a much more well rounded fighter in my opinion.
JLS1980
2/8/13 10:35:13PM

Posted by Budgellism

Bad matchup for Reza imo. Although, I said that about Jury...

Johnson should bounce back nicely.

On the other hand Myles Jury was one of the better TUF 15 fighters.

And off topic Jon Tuck was the best fighter to not make the house. And I've said this on several occasions, if Tuck didn't snap his toe in half he could have beaten Al iaquinta to make the house and could have potentially made it very far.