Report: Frank Mir to Face Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Report: Frank Mir to Face Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
« Previous Page
POLL: Who Wins?
Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira 77% (63)
Frank Mir 23% (19)
jgtribbett
3/30/08 6:28:58PM

Posted by chiefwiggum

Posted by snakeplissken

I'd rather see Frank Mir face Arlovski first.

100% agree.

me too.. but this is good for me. I love watching grappling abttles. I think Nog will own the stand up and do well on the ground against mir. if mir is smart he'll train h9s stand up really well cause nog can be ko'd and nog will stand up with you too.. Even if he's on his way out.. he'll keep standing ( hard headed mofo)

catch that dual meaning .. woooo! jk ha
jgtribbett
3/30/08 6:32:09PM

Posted by mrsmiley

It sounds like their trying to keep Nog from a title shot.

It would look bad for the UFC if Rampage came and took their light heavy weight title,and then Nog steals the Heavy weight title.

I won't say anything bout about Mir.I just hoping to see Nog against some one a bit more of a bigger name.If Mir wins though,it will probably be tough for Nog to get back in the HW title picture

well silva cam in and stol 85 title... joackson stole 205 and nog is interum HWT champ... not to mention that sherk started in pride... I love it
cmill21
3/30/08 6:37:01PM
Getting a little desprate for challengers. I don't know anyone else who deserves a shot though.
iwannabesedated
3/30/08 10:23:09PM

Posted by jgtribbett

Posted by mrsmiley

It sounds like their trying to keep Nog from a title shot.

It would look bad for the UFC if Rampage came and took their light heavy weight title,and then Nog steals the Heavy weight title.

I won't say anything bout about Mir.I just hoping to see Nog against some one a bit more of a bigger name.If Mir wins though,it will probably be tough for Nog to get back in the HW title picture

well silva cam in and stol 85 title... joackson stole 205 and nog is interum HWT champ... not to mention that sherk started in pride... I love it

Sherk didnt start in Pride He had one pride fight...Besides that he had like 4 fights in the UFC before that Pride fight.
Pages: 1 [2]