Report: Dennis Siver Vs. Eddie Yagin Booked For UFC 151 In September

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Report: Dennis Siver Vs. Eddie Yagin Booked For UFC 151 In September
Budgellism
6/5/12 4:03:02PM
Dennis Siver will stay in the featherweight division after making a successful transition to at UFC: Sweden in a match against Diego Nunes. His new opponent is Eddie Yagin, according to a source close to the organization to MMAnytt. Both Siver and Yagin have verbally confirmed the match and will meet at UFC 151 in Las Vegas on September 1.

LINK
prophecy033
6/5/12 4:08:46PM
Nice fight, Yagin has some HEAVY hands but Siver is solid also. Still think Siver takes it tho
MaxOne
6/5/12 4:29:54PM
Can't wait!
george112
6/5/12 4:31:31PM
Siver by UD all day
shaneTpain
6/5/12 5:19:08PM
I smell another spinning back kick tko for the Russian
one
prozacnation1978
6/5/12 6:32:54PM
Good fight in Vegas

I don't know if yagin looked really good ot Mark just looked bad.

I gotta go with siver by stoppage
rush13
6/5/12 6:50:20PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

Good fight in Vegas

Step down in competition for Siver now after beating Nunes.

I think it was both, Yagin fought one of his best fights and Mark had another off night...its the damn Tompkins curse now I tell ya but Sammy better end it and beat Fisher!!!
Twenty20Dollars
6/5/12 7:26:14PM
powah
frizzzlecake
6/5/12 7:49:29PM
Mini-Brock Lesnar ftw!
infestructure
6/5/12 7:50:09PM

Good fight in Vegas

Yagin really impressed me that last fight. But I think it might have been a little of both, Hominick has been off since the Aldo fight.
sparky
6/5/12 9:11:48PM
I find this to be a step back for Siver after he just beat Nunes I was hoping they would give Siver a fight that would put him closer to a title shot and this fight doesnt do that in my opinion.

Aldo needs some new blood and he needs it real soon
Goatenstein
6/5/12 9:53:22PM

Posted by rush13

Good fight in Vegas

I think it was both, Yagin fought one of his best fights and Mark had another off night...its the damn Tompkins curse now I tell ya but Sammy better end it and beat Fisher!!!

How many losses does he get to blame on Tompkins' death? If he's mentally in that bad of shape he ought to not fight until his head is clear.
rush13
6/6/12 12:50:53AM

Posted by Goatenstein

Posted by rush13

Good fight in Vegas

How many losses does he get to blame on Tompkins' death? If he's mentally in that bad of shape he ought to not fight until his head is clear.

I'm calling it the Tompkins curse right now cuz my Adrenaline boys are 0-6-1 since his death I believe...Mark and Sammy aren't using it as excuses but it's easy to see they are having a REAL tough time fighting without him in their corner's as he was in it for their whole careers.