Replacemant of Lutter

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Replacemant of Lutter
chickmagnet
8/1/07 5:12:52PM
I'd like everyone to give there opinion on this, apparently Lutter is out with
a neck injury, if so who should fight Ryan Jensen???
Scott_Revels
8/1/07 5:28:57PM
Jorge Rivera, Edwin Dewees, and Charles McCarthy come to mind, as guys you haven't seen in awhile who should get a chance.. I'd like to see Yushin Okami get another win, but Ryan Jensen is just coming in, and needs a guy who he might have a chance against.
Naturaldisaster
8/1/07 5:53:18PM
Shonie Carter!
Twenty20Dollars
8/1/07 6:00:25PM
are they even replacing the fight. Because I hope they dont, because I'd rather see the other fights in this card.
chickmagnet
8/1/07 6:15:30PM
personally, i think Thales Leites
Scott_Revels
8/1/07 7:56:02PM

Posted by chickmagnet

I'm not saying your guy isn't an option, but I think that other guys should be given a chance to come back.. Thales Leites has won recently, give another guy a shot, that way, in the future Thales Leites has someone to face, and it's not a small division.. In my opinion, there is only a few guys who get to come back from a loss in the UFC, and guys like Rivera, Dewees, and Carter aren't even considered to come back. I mean, McCarthy won his fight, on the TUF 4 Finale, and he still hasn't been brought back..
GrandMaster313
8/1/07 8:54:18PM

Posted by chickmagnet

nickcuc547
8/1/07 9:08:16PM
it is leites
Twenty20Dollars
8/1/07 9:10:57PM
i hope thales wins.
chickmagnet
8/2/07 1:08:57AM

Posted by Scott_Revels

Posted by chickmagnet

I'm not saying your guy isn't an option, but I think that other guys should be given a chance to come back.. Thales Leites has won recently, give another guy a shot, that way, in the future Thales Leites has someone to face, and it's not a small division.. In my opinion, there is only a few guys who get to come back from a loss in the UFC, and guys like Rivera, Dewees, and Carter aren't even considered to come back. I mean, McCarthy won his fight, on the TUF 4 Finale, and he still hasn't been brought back..

hey, they just put Thales as the replacement fighter, so I called it!!!
Scott_Revels
8/2/07 1:35:10AM
Good call. When Martin Kampmann pulled out of the Franklin fight, I was like, "Yushin Okami should fight him", and that's who ended up fighting him. It wasn't what I wanted, but oh well, that's the past.
pv3Hpv3p
8/2/07 2:33:51PM

Posted by Scott_Revels

Good call. When Martin Kampmann pulled out of the Franklin fight, I was like, "Yushin Okami should fight him", and that's who ended up fighting him. It wasn't what I wanted, but oh well, that's the past.

I've never gotten through more than a few words of any of your posts (no offense meant)...

I can't stop staring at your avatar... Who the hell is she?

Either way, good choice