Renzo Gracie kicking Nate Marquardt in the face.. funny vid

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Renzo Gracie kicking Nate Marquardt in the face.. funny vid
ffforgottenx
2/19/07 2:21:14PM
kind of a pointless post, i just stumbled on this and thought it was funny to see (not funny that nate got kicked in the face).. so i guess ricardo almeida held onto the choke for a little bit too long, nate got pissed and punched him, and renzo stepped in and kicked nate in the face.. this is from pancrase in 2003

link to video
hippysmacker
2/19/07 2:38:48PM
Wow, that's 3 people screwing up in a row. Props to Marquardt and even Almeida for making peace at the end there.
unchillphil
2/19/07 3:05:22PM
Never seen that. Thanks for the link. I don't understand why Marquardt punched Almeida. It's not like he held the choke for that long. Doesn't the fact that Marquardt was still able to punch prove that Almeida didn't hold the choke too long?
loller90278
2/19/07 3:58:34PM
lol good find.. shouldmove this to the video archive

hehe props to renzo for massive set of cojones
aceprone
2/20/07 4:08:44AM
have to give it up for Renzo for protecting his fighter. I think he's the one that actually did the right thing. That's what I think a good coach should do.
Trapt1nw0nder
2/20/07 7:22:07AM

Posted by ffforgottenx

kind of a pointless post, i just stumbled on this and thought it was funny to see (not funny that nate got kicked in the face).. so i guess ricardo almeida held onto the choke for a little bit too long, nate got pissed and punched him, and renzo stepped in and kicked nate in the face.. this is from pancrase in 2003

link to video

haha....i disagree...ITS FUNNY CUZ HE KICKED NATE IN THE FACE!

i agree with one of the posters from youtube who said "If you get a deep lock like that sometimes you arm gets stuck, especially if the other guys trying to pull his head out"..

an other great hidden gem you find for us!!!