Rematches!!!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Rematches!!!
POLL: Which rematch would you like to watch?
Rich Franklin vs Vitor Belfort 2 3% (1)
Nick Diaz vs Carlos Condit 2 23% (8)
Rashad Evans vs Quinton Jackson 2 3% (1)
Dominick Cruz vs Urijah Faber 2 9% (3)
Benson Henderson vs Frankie Edgar 2 11% (4)
Junior Dos Santos vs Cain Velasquez 2 51% (18)
hammerhead1
7/8/12 3:40:17PM
These are rematches that i would like to see!
Rabi
7/8/12 3:42:48PM
Personally not interested in the first 3, Cruz v Faber would be there third fight, they are 1 and 1, I like that fight. I like Bendo and Edgar and Id rather see JDS fight Overeem or Cormier then Valesquez next.
FastKnockout
7/8/12 3:43:13PM
It's actually Cruz vs. Faber 3.

EDIT: What Rabi said.
hammerhead1
7/8/12 3:44:21PM
My bad......lol i dont pay much attention to the bantamweight and featherweight divisions!
SpiderSilva
7/8/12 3:46:24PM

Posted by hammerhead1

My bad......lol i dont pay much attention to the bantamweight and featherweight divisions!

Your missing out homie. Those guys can go for days
JLS1980
7/8/12 3:49:00PM
I picked JDS vs Cain. I still think JDS is gonna win but it should be much more competitive than their first bout.

In 2nd place I went with Benson Henderson and Frankie Edgar II. I know most people are tired of Edgar rematches but those 2 should be able to deliver a great matchup. I'm gonna be routing for Frankie. He's one of my favs. That doesn't necessarily mean he's gonna win but he'll leave it all in the octagon like he usually does.
SpiderSilva
7/8/12 3:55:18PM
Still can't wrap my head around the Cain fight. What he did to Bigfoot will never happen to JDS. Plus he was beat under 2 mins by JDS. So when JDS beats him again Cain is kinda fucked till JDS loses.

Just how I feel about that fight. That rematch is getting rushed
ghandikush
7/8/12 3:57:26PM
GSP vs Hughes 4: Red Wine vs Red Meat

Kos vs Alves in a 5 rounder would interest me
Poor_Franklin
7/8/12 4:35:43PM
jds velasquez bc the finish was so fast, i want to see how it would go if it lasted longer
MALICE
7/8/12 5:55:23PM
JDS vs. Velasquez gets my first vote because of how fast the fight ended. Diaz vs. Condit gets my next vote because that could have been a much better match had Condit's gameplan been a little different. If the rematch ever does happen, he will most likely use a similar gameplan, but those two going 100% for the finish would be an exciting fight.
Budgellism
7/8/12 6:19:07PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

Posted by hammerhead1

WAR Fighters 155 pounds and under
infestructure
7/8/12 8:15:25PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by SpiderSilva

Posted by hammerhead1

I nearly fell asleep in the Easton/Menjivar fight. It sounds a bit mean, but when they can't knock each other out with punches I stop watching (interestedly)

JDS/Cain II would be a nice fight. And I do think Cain could do it if he takes JDS down even once.

Condit/Diaz II probably should happen. But I love to piss Diaz nuthuggers off by saying Nick's first performance didn't warrant a rematch. (I'm a both a Condit and a Diaz fan btw)
Budgellism
7/8/12 9:43:49PM

Posted by infestructure

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by SpiderSilva

Posted by hammerhead1

I nearly fell asleep in the Easton/Menjivar fight. It sounds a bit mean, but when they can't knock each other out with punches I stop watching (interestedly)

Personally, I'll take a 15 or 25 minute war over a 3-5 minute knockout 9 times out of 10.
infestructure
7/8/12 10:24:56PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by infestructure

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by SpiderSilva

Posted by hammerhead1

Personally, I'll take a 15 or 25 minute war over a 3-5 minute knockout 9 times out of 10.

You thought Easton/Menjivar was a war?
I agree, I'd rather watch a war than a KO. But when the possibility of a KO is almost non-existent it makes the war less exciting.
ghandikush
7/9/12 1:23:21AM

Posted by infestructure

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by infestructure

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by SpiderSilva

Posted by hammerhead1

You thought Easton/Menjivar was a war?
I agree, I'd rather watch a war than a KO. But when the possibility of a KO is almost non-existent it makes the war less exciting.

When the talent in the lower divisions gets a lot higher youll start seeing a lot more subs.
aussiemma
7/9/12 6:39:54AM
probably cain vs jds, just because it ended so quick the first match up and i think cain can do a much better job.
not interested in benson vs edgar at all.