Which rematch would you like to see the most?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Which rematch would you like to see the most?
« Previous Page
POLL: Which rematch would you like to see?
GSP Vs. Hughes 18% (10)
Sylvia Vs. Arlovski 0% (0)
Franklin Vs. Silva 5% (3)
Liddell Vs. Rampage 25% (14)
Cro Cop Vs. Fedor 51% (28)
Liddell Vs. Tito III 0% (0)
brodieros
2/11/07 12:12:23PM

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Posted by brodieros

I wouldn't want to see Silva/Lutter again. You could say Lutter wasn't at his best (his own fault) but neither was Silva. Silva had Knee surgery 11 weeks before the fight so he couldn't defended the take down as well as he normally could. and Silva's ground game was a lot better than than any expected.

yea..i know he had surgery,but its a kind of pain that you can push yourself through...a knee pain you can ignore for 15 mins....but not being well in the head due to obvious dehydration is tons worse!

we all know lutter was not himself at all....he was so ashamed of what he did and he had a look in his eye like "whatever happen,lets just get this over with so i can go hide under a rock"...he needs the eye of the tiger in him

i still thinks Silva would win,but Lutter won the first round and looked good doing it...and now that i know he has learned his lesson i know he would come at 100%...and he would be more cautious of the triangle for the next fight so i dought Silva would catch him twice

At the same time Silva's ground game was much more respectable than everyone thought. his Knees wouldn't allow decent sprawl so did what he had to.
Wouldn't you at least agree with that?
TheArtOfWar
2/11/07 12:28:00PM
I would like to watch CC vs Fedor 2
and CC vs Nogueira 2, Silva vs Belfort 2 too
Trapt1nw0nder
2/12/07 2:39:06AM

Posted by brodieros

Posted by Trapt1nw0nder

Posted by brodieros

I wouldn't want to see Silva/Lutter again. You could say Lutter wasn't at his best (his own fault) but neither was Silva. Silva had Knee surgery 11 weeks before the fight so he couldn't defended the take down as well as he normally could. and Silva's ground game was a lot better than than any expected.

yea..i know he had surgery,but its a kind of pain that you can push yourself through...a knee pain you can ignore for 15 mins....but not being well in the head due to obvious dehydration is tons worse!

we all know lutter was not himself at all....he was so ashamed of what he did and he had a look in his eye like "whatever happen,lets just get this over with so i can go hide under a rock"...he needs the eye of the tiger in him

i still thinks Silva would win,but Lutter won the first round and looked good doing it...and now that i know he has learned his lesson i know he would come at 100%...and he would be more cautious of the triangle for the next fight so i dought Silva would catch him twice

At the same time Silva's ground game was much more respectable than everyone thought. his Knees wouldn't allow decent sprawl so did what he had to.
Wouldn't you at least agree with that?

actually i disagree....why would it be much harder to sprawl?...if his knees hurt so much why did he throw a flying knee at lutters head? if he can build up enough confidence to throw a knee like that being in that much pain then he can also toughen up and sprawl a takedown....plain and simple..lutter is much stronger and took Silva down at will

i just have an itch in my brain that i cant calm and i really want to see a rematch with both at 100%
Pages: 1 [2]