Which rematch would you like to see the most?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Which rematch would you like to see the most?
Next Page »
POLL: Which rematch would you like to see?
GSP Vs. Hughes 18% (10)
Sylvia Vs. Arlovski 0% (0)
Franklin Vs. Silva 5% (3)
Liddell Vs. Rampage 25% (14)
Cro Cop Vs. Fedor 51% (28)
Liddell Vs. Tito III 0% (0)
Sagat_GSP12
2/9/07 5:58:51PM
Just curious. Tough question for me, but seeing Fedor and Cro Cop go at it would be a hard rematch to beat...
cowcatcher
2/9/07 6:08:23PM
has to be CC and Fedor, but it isn't tangible just yet, but the Chuck/Rampage match is so near that it gives it an added level of excitement
Sagat_GSP12
2/9/07 6:10:08PM
Yeah someday though I think we have to see the best two heavyweights in the world fight again don't we??
I'm really looking forward to the Rampage/Chuck rematch too. Actually I'll be looking forward to all of the above rematches if they happen. The only one I question happening again would be Tito/Chuck.
ufcisbeast101
2/9/07 6:16:22PM
cant wait to see chuck vs rampage even tho i think chuck will win hands down
Reignofterror
2/9/07 6:28:03PM
Crocop vs Fedor is the most competitive fight in my opinion. Rampage hasn't fought Chuck in so long and with Chuck being on the tear that he is on, it doesn't seem as good of a matchup. I still love the idea of them fighting but hopefully after Rampage gets a few more solid wins. As for Crocop Fedor that fights on my most wanted list.
BrAeDeN91
2/9/07 6:55:39PM
the chuck and rampage is one i want to see. but i really want to see cro cop fedor 2 that will be a good fight.
jay98107
2/9/07 7:17:43PM
CC Fedor easy, the number 1 and number 2 heavyweights in the world?! How can it not be the number one matchup.
AchillesHeel
2/9/07 7:28:07PM
I would pay $5 to NOT see Sylvia-Arlovski or Liddell-Ortiz again.
Trapt1nw0nder
2/9/07 8:34:56PM

Posted by AchillesHeel

I would pay $5 to NOT see Sylvia-Arlovski or Liddell-Ortiz again.

why wouldnt you want to watch these fight again? you must be one of those who dont appretiate the game...the kind who Booo in the audience...

"pay $5 not to see them again..".Pfft!..

jocksmall
2/9/07 9:09:47PM
crocop vs anyone and fedor vs anyone, they are the two best right now i love to watch each of them fight so this would be my choice
madmarck
2/9/07 9:34:51PM
WHY IS KEN SHAMROCK VS TITO ORTIZ NOT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Ya right. I dont need to see Ken get TKO'd................................again.

The most has got to be Fedor vs CC or GSP vs Hughes.
Rampage vs Chuck is kinda up in the air so thats a good one. But the others aren't really enticing.
FLAMarlins35
2/9/07 9:45:50PM
chuck vs. rampage cuz i love both of them

but....

hughes and rashad evans r da best!!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2
roadking95th
2/9/07 10:06:22PM
Have to admit, I'd love to see all of them except Sylvia Vs. Arlovski. Even Chuck vs. Tito would be good after awhile.
strikefirstgear
2/9/07 10:22:23PM
No doubt that Fedor vs Crocop will be a war! Cant wait to see that. Very interested to see Hughes vs GSP and Silva vs Franklin. I am curious to see if the former champs have it in them to get beat and walk the comeback trail.
hippysmacker
2/9/07 10:25:14PM
Despite Cro-cops stated intention's , there seems o be a lot of obstacles to it. I'll go GSP vs Hughes. Both have a win in convincing fashion, and I think the rematch is gonna be a war.
MMA
2/9/07 10:57:14PM
Cro Cop vs. Fedor for PRIDE.

St. Pierre vs. Penn for UFC.
Trapt1nw0nder
2/9/07 11:45:23PM
Diego Sanchez vs Nick Diaz
Kendall vs Herman
Wandi vs Ortiz (just for the hell of it)
Diego S. vs Karo Parisyan
Shogun vs Coleman
CroCop vs Fedor
CroCop vs Mark Hunt
Fedor vs Mark Hunt
Gomi vs BJ
Tyson Griffin vs Frank Edgar..(yes..already)
Lutter vs A. Silva...(i wanna see Lutter at 100%)
Sagat_GSP12
2/9/07 11:51:24PM
Funny, I almost put Tito/Shamrock on there as a joke.
GSP/Penn, I called for that in another post!
aceprone
2/10/07 12:06:03PM
I'd really like to Rich Franklin. I really want to see him on a strong comeback, expecially from the beating he took. And BJ Penn and GSP, would be awsome.
brodieros
2/10/07 12:15:56PM
I'm not a big fan of either but i hope to see Tito and Forrest again at UFC 70. they both came off big loses, and it would be interesting to see how Forrest comes back after a KO loss, especailly to close competition. Forrest has the tools to beat Tito it would really be who has their game together mentally.
Violentcuv
2/10/07 2:25:13PM
I want to see Chuck / Rampage go at it again this time in the UFC.
richieb19
2/10/07 2:27:06PM
How could you leave out Barnett / Nogueira???
gspfan31
2/10/07 3:55:40PM
cro cop vs. fedor but chcuck vs. rampage is a close second
dstlvb
2/10/07 4:22:50PM
I want to see CCvs Fedor. If Chuck beats Rampage pretty easy and Tito wins we will see Tito/Chuck 3. Tito is the only guy to make it out of the 1st round in a year with Chuck. Untill someone else does that, or beats Chuck, Tito will be in line for a shot.
Stickan
2/10/07 4:54:54PM
CC - Fedor for obvious reasons.
brodieros
2/10/07 10:36:11PM
I wouldn't want to see Silva/Lutter again. You could say Lutter wasn't at his best (his own fault) but neither was Silva. Silva had Knee surgery 11 weeks before the fight so he couldn't defended the take down as well as he normally could. and Silva's ground game was a lot better than than any expected.
Jeffanori-Gomi
2/11/07 2:57:19AM
Gomi and BJ

Shogun and Coleman (LAWL)

Wandy and Hunt

Fedor and Nog

and finally who I would most love to see ROYCE GRACIE AND MATT HUGHES!!!!!

Savy
2/11/07 3:17:51AM
BJ v GSP
Mirko v Fedor
Vitor v Wanderlei
Barnett v Nogueira
Kang v Misaki (he was robbed!!!)
Overeem v Ninja
Trapt1nw0nder
2/11/07 5:32:15AM

Posted by brodieros

I wouldn't want to see Silva/Lutter again. You could say Lutter wasn't at his best (his own fault) but neither was Silva. Silva had Knee surgery 11 weeks before the fight so he couldn't defended the take down as well as he normally could. and Silva's ground game was a lot better than than any expected.

yea..i know he had surgery,but its a kind of pain that you can push yourself through...a knee pain you can ignore for 15 mins....but not being well in the head due to obvious dehydration is tons worse!

we all know lutter was not himself at all....he was so ashamed of what he did and he had a look in his eye like "whatever happen,lets just get this over with so i can go hide under a rock"...he needs the eye of the tiger in him

i still thinks Silva would win,but Lutter won the first round and looked good doing it...and now that i know he has learned his lesson i know he would come at 100%...and he would be more cautious of the triangle for the next fight so i dought Silva would catch him twice

amik
2/11/07 9:13:36AM
Liddel vs Rampage!! The revenge of the punching iceberg!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Pages: [1] 2