Relocated

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Introduce yourself » Relocated
DrenologyMMA
8/6/11 4:55:23PM
Friend recommended me to this site. Since the UFC Fantasy is still down at UFC.com, I wanted to do go to another one. I'm an MMA enthusiast and love doing the fantasy part and maybe earn some little petty cash along the way. And now since UFC 133 is today, what are your picks?
DrenologyMMA
8/6/11 5:01:16PM
Nevermind about the petty cash part lol
kopower
8/6/11 5:04:05PM
Welcome aboard

I played the UFC fantasy game, but trust me, this site is 10X better. Don't forget about the Secondary league as well.
Twenty20Dollars
8/6/11 5:47:48PM
Ortiz! FTW!
DrenologyMMA
8/6/11 9:21:33PM
Werd, I don't like Evans and I've always been neutral about Ortiz. But this fight I want to see Ortiz with the W.

Oh wow I didn't notice the Secondary League and I was thinking about how its only UFC Events but great thanks man! More Promotions to do fantasy on
FastKnockout
8/7/11 12:56:47AM

Posted by kopower

Welcome aboard

I played the UFC fantasy game, but trust me, this site is 10X better. Don't forget about the Secondary league as well.

This.
Patchedup15
8/7/11 3:49:09PM

Posted by DrenologyMMA

Werd, I don't like Evans and I've always been neutral about Ortiz. But this fight I want to see Ortiz with the W.

Oh wow I didn't notice the Secondary League and I was thinking about how its only UFC Events but great thanks man! More Promotions to do fantasy on

yeah my brain said evans so i can see jones v evans.. but my heart didn't want tito to lose.
DrenologyMMA
8/7/11 5:28:25PM
Yeah it was for the best cause who doesn't want to see Evans get rocked by Jones. I DO!

...and we already know who going to win against Jones vs Rampage