Posted by silverbullet
This is how this even OUGHT TO BE structured. Every bout on the MAIN CARD should go into Preliminary. Seriously, is this a joke?!
* Marcus Aurelio vs. Spencer Fisher
* Josh Neer vs. Din Thomas
* Thiago Alves vs. Karo Parisyan
* Clay Guida vs. Samy Schiavo
* Roman Mitichyan vs. George Sotiropoulos
* Anthony Johnson vs. Tommy Speer
* Kenny Florian vs. Joe Lauzon
* Frank Edgar vs. Gray Maynard
* Tim Boetsch* vs. Matt Hamill
* Houston Alexander vs. James Irvin
Youve gota imagine kennys closer to a title shot that clay, and joe, imo, is a better opponent than samy so i dunno why you would rank that fight higher. Also, kenny headlined the last fight night he was in, beating din, so theres no logic in have his fight higher than kennys either. From a guy winning a headlining fight to going on the undercard would be an unusal thing for the ufc to do. The only fights which i think should definatly be on the undercard are goerge vs roman and speer vs johnson.
Im just glad my ufc on demand doesnt run out till a while after this event!