Reggie Warren Jr. Plays Guitar Hero for the first time

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Reggie Warren Jr. Plays Guitar Hero for the first time
hotrodttt
12/20/07 7:17:40PM
This is histerical

Link
hippysmacker
12/20/07 7:48:23PM
Unless he's choking ouit UFC fighters , or singing about Cindy, Regiie is out of his element. War the tiger claw, knife ridge hand!
hotrodttt
12/20/07 7:52:44PM

Posted by hippysmacker

Unless he's choking ouit UFC fighters , or singing about Cindy, Regiie is out of his element. War the tiger claw, knife ridge hand!

Yes or if he is teaching his counsin how to fight
cowcatcher
12/20/07 7:55:26PM
thats about how i looked when my buddies told me to try it on hard my first time playing.
roadking95th
12/20/07 8:34:23PM
He might not know how to play guitar, but he sure knows how to finish the show!
Copenhagen
12/20/07 10:02:11PM

Posted by hippysmacker

Song about Cindy is definitely the best, he hasn't put out another that has come close to it.
roadking95th
12/20/07 11:29:24PM

Posted by Copenhagen

Posted by hippysmacker

Song about Cindy is definitely the best, he hasn't put out another that has come close to it.

I'm suprised you like that song. He said you are only third best, behind kicking UFC fighter's ass and Cindy's vagina.