Reem and Bigfoot square off with threats

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Reem and Bigfoot square off with threats
tattflash
2/1/13 11:05:27AM
Alaistair Overeem and Bigfoot Silva squared off for the press shoot and Bigfoot Silva was claimed to have said " You better respect me" to what The Reem replied, "Im gonna F***in destroy you" This fight gets more interesting.

Photoshoot staredowns
FastKnockout
2/1/13 11:24:23AM
Theoutlaw08
2/1/13 12:01:01PM
SHIT. That fight is going to be awesome! I'd love to see someone get destroyed.

On a different note, for those that saw clips or watched the pre-fight press confrence, Didnt Rashad look so much smaller than Lil Nog. They looked like they were in different weight classes. Or was it just me? Maybe Shad should move down to MW.
FastKnockout
2/1/13 2:15:56PM

Posted by Theoutlaw08

SHIT. That fight is going to be awesome! I'd love to see someone get destroyed.

On a different note, for those that saw clips or watched the pre-fight press confrence, Didnt Rashad look so much smaller than Lil Nog. They looked like they were in different weight classes. Or was it just me? Maybe Shad should move down to MW.

He was always small at HW and LHW but he bulked up around the time of the Tito fight.. Looks like he lost most if the muscle mass and with the rumors of him getting the next title shot at MW it wouldn't surprise me if he's already cutting down.
george112
2/1/13 2:47:55PM
I agree with the Reem on this one. Big Foot is gonna get destroyed
tcunningham
2/1/13 4:21:41PM
i hope bigfoot does get destroyed. i think the brown fight could have gone different if he wouldnt have torn that muscle in his leg. im hoping for an ubber knee to the face
prozacnation1978
2/1/13 4:52:04PM
I don't think the fight will last three mins
They will trade bombs and Bigfoot will drop
Then reems post speech will ask for cains belt
BeeR
2/1/13 4:52:16PM
with a face the size of a 10 year olds bicycle tire........yeah, he's going to get fuckin destroyed