Redline Energy!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » MMA Training » Redline Energy!
casey64
5/21/08 7:22:46PM
Anyone give these things a try! The gym I go to sell these things, and everyone buys them, they lay around the gym like there the stuff to take just wondering if anyone has given these things a try.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Martin-666
5/21/08 7:32:18PM
I think all it is, is just coffee in a blue bottle! IMO
Kracker_Jap
5/21/08 8:39:06PM
Is it made by ABB the logo will have an eagle on it.....

Look on the back if it has high fructose corn suryp in it stay away from it.....

ABB makes a drink called speed stack or the Nitro force....

If they have those ones give them a try but let me know first there is a secret Kracker jap way to drink them without the come down

I remember now vpx makes 'em

see if they have ABB drinks, if not check for the HFC
kevietre
5/21/08 11:29:38PM
Redline is awesome. One bottle contains two servings so if it's your first time drinking it just drink hald to asses your tolerance. I drink Redline once in a while before I workout and it keeps me going. I've even tried Redline Xtreme which contains more caffeine and that stuffs crazy.
Raykill
5/22/08 12:24:56AM

Posted by casey64

Anyone give these things a try! The gym I go to sell these things, and everyone buys them, they lay around the gym like there the stuff to take just wondering if anyone has given these things a try.

I haven’t tried it, but if it’s anything like all the energy drinks, just stay away. They don’t do your body any good.
The company's fill them full of caffeine and then pump them full of a couple different types of B. which I guess they have to since caffeine kills most vitamin B.
These drinks are hard on your insides man.

JUST STAY AWAY

Hey, does this mean its pirate juice?

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Jackelope
5/22/08 8:09:28AM
Those things will F you up like you're on crack. Closest thing to the old ephedra days. Stay away from the pirate juice
casey64
5/22/08 12:05:49PM

Posted by kevietre

Redline is awesome. One bottle contains two servings so if it's your first time drinking it just drink hald to asses your tolerance. I drink Redline once in a while before I workout and it keeps me going. I've even tried Redline Xtreme which contains more caffeine and that stuffs crazy.

Yeah it maybe awesome to take and gives you a rush, but I dont want the caffeine in it! So I'm gonna stay away from it most likely!
kevietre
5/22/08 5:03:32PM
Im a big believer in that you should try everything at least once to find out what it's all about instead of taking someone else opinion, form your own.
casey64
5/22/08 5:40:35PM

Posted by kevietre

Im a big believer in that you should try everything at least once to find out what it's all about instead of taking someone else opinion, form your own.

Know doubt about it I agree with you 100%, just like to here different people talk about it as well!! I wasn't bashing ya.
mrsmiley
5/26/08 6:09:01PM
I'll stick to NO XPLODE for now.That stuff has done wonders for me.

I might try Redline out down the road though.
casey64
5/30/08 3:42:34PM

Posted by mrsmiley

If that stuff wasn't so expensive I would give it a try!
Martin-666
5/30/08 3:47:41PM

Posted by casey64

Posted by mrsmiley

Ditto, NO XPLODE is money breaking stuff!
casey64
5/30/08 4:04:18PM

Posted by Martin-666

Posted by casey64

Posted by mrsmiley

Ditto, NO XPLODE is money breaking stuff!

You not kidding, it's like what $50 for a small jug of it?
Kracker_Jap
5/30/08 5:18:55PM
For anyone considering taking or that is currently taking a Nitric Oxide Stimulant

Don't by the fansy pants products for $50+........

The key is to look at the active ingrediants on the back of the product

The main ingrediant is L-arginine it is an amino acid the rest of the crap is filler
they say that you should get 10-15grams of L-arginine 30 min before a workout for that full no explode feeling....

Walmart has a product they carry for $10 for 90 pills go figure