REDEMPTION FOR DOLLAWAY AT TUF FINALE?

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » REDEMPTION FOR DOLLAWAY AT TUF FINALE?
MMAcca
6/20/08 11:19:04AM
Rarely does opportunity knock twice, but when C.B. Dollaway steps into The Ultimate Fighter 7 Finale on Saturday night, he will have a chance to redeem himself from a loss he suffered during the filming of the show that should have kept him from being the champion of season seven.

Not only that, but his opponent in the fight, Amir Sadollah, is the exact fighter that eliminated him from the show in the first place.

LINK
juanez13
6/20/08 11:22:05AM
dude, turn the Caps. lock off
wrona666
6/20/08 11:36:00AM
I am really pulling for Amir in this fight i hope he can pull off another win against CB........
NatedawgThaM
6/20/08 11:40:27AM
I say yes! CB is more experienced, a stronger and better wrestler and I'd actually give him the nod on the feet. I expect a better conditioned CB to come into this fight and mess Amir up on the feet and then GNP on the ground and eek out a close decision.
MMAcca
6/20/08 11:44:28AM

Posted by juanez13

dude, turn the Caps. lock off

My fingers are sweaty

dannyfrank
6/20/08 12:53:32PM

Posted by NatedawgThaM

I say yes! CB is more experienced, a stronger and better wrestler and I'd actually give him the nod on the feet. I expect a better conditioned CB to come into this fight and mess Amir up on the feet and then GNP on the ground and eek out a close decision.

if CB comes in with better conditioning, then there is a good chance that he will win. but if hes doesn't, i see amir winning again
Cdellorso
6/20/08 4:17:50PM
Amir has the heart of a lion- he has a great chance to pull off another win- CBwas/is a bit full of CB- i think it will be a great fight- Cheering hard for Amir. who doesnt love a never say die fighter.