my record

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » my record
Onion
11/11/07 4:01:43PM
ok, maybe I am blind, but how do I see my W/L record for secondary league?
tuvok500
11/11/07 4:22:29PM
man !! look at your profile !!

your secondary league record is right there below " My Event Picks " !!

you are 8-1 !!!

i am sure that's a joke !!

itsfrankwhite
11/11/07 10:20:59PM
We can see your record. good predictions.
Onion
11/12/07 10:33:27PM
thanks guys, but I can't see how to check my profile (with the exception of clicking my name when I post something)

still unsure why they haven't straightened out the layout of this site. too many tabs. It's one big cluster-f**k of info

edit: found a way to click on my profile. why isn't it at the top of the page where it should be??
Scott_Revels
11/13/07 12:19:55AM
Technically, pressing the "My Playground" tab is the equivalent of going to your profile.. Just go there, and it'll show you the edit your profile screen, then click view your profile.. Easy as cake.. The longer your on the website the easier things get.. Let your curiousity run wild, and look around.. Soon you'll know everything by heart, and you'll have just as much fun as us.. Welcome, new guy, to by the way..
Onion
11/13/07 3:45:51PM

Posted by Scott_Revels

Technically, pressing the "My Playground" tab is the equivalent of going to your profile.. Just go there, and it'll show you the edit your profile screen, then click view your profile.. Easy as cake.. The longer your on the website the easier things get.. Let your curiousity run wild, and look around.. Soon you'll know everything by heart, and you'll have just as much fun as us.. Welcome, new guy, to by the way..

new guy? Been here twice as long as you. haha

I get what u mean though, post-wise I'm new.

cheers!