there is a reason why they are champs...best in the world...~~WHO YOU GOT!!!!!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » there is a reason why they are champs...best in the world...~~WHO YOU GOT!!!!!
POLL: simple who you think wins?
The current champ (Edgar) 61% (19)
The Future champ? (Henderson) 39% (12)
tmas
2/21/12 3:30:53AM
Who you got? Henderson, or Edgar, seems like most people from what i see are thinking Benson Henderson wins the fight. sooo... it also often seems a lot of people pick against the champs with regularity so do you actually think those champs will lose or just trying to predict it when they do..., and there is a reason why they are the champs they are the best in the world at there weight classes...so why do people often pick against the champs?

Budgellism
2/21/12 4:00:48AM
Edgar all the way
emfleek
2/21/12 8:52:40AM

Posted by Budgellism

Edgar all the way

Pulling for Bendo but I won't break my own rule of picking against Edgar.
Theoutlaw08
2/21/12 9:01:25AM
After seeing Bendo's last fight, I think he brings it and picks apart Edgar.
gartface
2/21/12 9:02:25AM
Said it time and time again, Edgar is the most underrated fighter in the world. He will pick Bendo apart on the feet.
sparky
2/21/12 9:58:37AM

Posted by gartface

Said it time and time again, Edgar is the most underrated fighter in the world. He will pick Bendo apart on the feet.

If Bendo cant get Frankie down he's in trouble imo.
gartface
2/21/12 10:11:57AM

Posted by sparky

Posted by gartface

If Bendo cant get Frankie down he's in trouble imo.

Even if he were to get Frankie down, there's no way he could keep him there.
DancingDoll
2/21/12 12:41:48PM
Definitely Edgar...
Bubbles
2/21/12 1:40:04PM
basically this is a way for tmas to decide who to pick cant fool me haha

I also got Frankie
prophecy033
2/21/12 2:52:27PM
Edgar till he gives me a reason not too
tmas
2/21/12 3:25:23PM

Posted by Bubbles

I also got Frankie

hahaha its not i promise! *plots to steal the picks*

i dont think i have ever picked Edgar except the 3rd maynar fight....maybe its time i do though....maybe lol. he is underrated for sure.
FastKnockout
2/21/12 3:36:37PM
Edgar. The kid is tough as nails and has tons of heart. Add in that he's a modest guy and strives to achieve at all aspects of his life and I can't help but love em. He's the Rocky Balboa of MMA.

Not to mention he gives hope to all of us little guys! Being a 145 pound MMA fan I get a lot of heat for my size but when Edgar came along he showed that it's possible for the little guys to hang with the big boys.
FastKnockout
2/21/12 3:38:52PM

Posted by tmas

Posted by Bubbles

I also got Frankie

hahaha its not i promise! *plots to steal the picks*

i dont think i have ever picked Edgar except the 3rd maynar fight....maybe its time i do though....maybe lol. he is underrated for sure.

That's the funny thing about him. He's been the underdog in almost all of his UFC fights.
prozacnation1978
2/21/12 4:19:36PM
Don't know yet.tough pick
If Ben can take it to the ground and grind out a win
If not Edgar. This title fight intrigues the hell out of me. I don't think i have felt this way about a title fight since Cruz vs faber
tcunningham
2/21/12 9:42:04PM
i put bendo wins, but in all honesty i couldnt make up my mind. i think if bendo hurts edgar like Maynard did he will be able to finish. edgars foot work is second to none at LW and his wrestling is very good too. plus, now we know he's got KO power. bendo is so relentless though, im not sure if frankie will be able to get away. and i think bendo has the better wrestling and GnP. so pumped for this fight.
twodragunns
2/22/12 10:02:07PM
I got Bendo by hard fought split decision over Frankie ..... then Edgar can drop down to FW and give Aldo a good run at his gold. I just believe Ben has what it takes to defeat Frankie so I'm going with Henderson.