so i realize now i am too addicted to mma and ufc

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » so i realize now i am too addicted to mma and ufc
prozacnation1978
8/2/12 1:38:13AM
Went to 148 last month
Going to 151 in Sept. Already booked my hotel for Dec Vegas event at end of the year at mgm hotel

My cars transmission is wrecked. Gonna cost me at least 2 grand. Borrowed my dads car. And first night his car gets towed out of my parking spot for not having a sticker on it. Cost me 300 to get it out.

Towed my car to my dads house. Cost me 150 bucks.

I am definitely in the hole now with money. I got the money to pay. But what do i do.

I had my step mom year death anniversary this coming Sat. Took Shit from work to get the day off just to find out the ceremony got moved to next Sat

Well obviously I can't go now cause i work. So i got a rare weekend off this coming week. Been a Shit week working 7 straight days. So what do I do

I buy a 200 dollar ticket to the Ufc fox in la for Sat. Too late now. I realized what I did. Gotta go now. I should have just said no. But Ufc fights a drive away. No plane no hotel
I AM in 4th row from floor right dab center of the cage. I gotta stop going to Ufc events. I just can't say no. And I need too
jae_1833
8/2/12 2:12:47AM
BLASPHEMY!! Money isnt worth shit if life is unfulfilled
postman
8/2/12 8:47:40AM
Do you really like Live events that much? I try to make it once a year to a big show and used to go to alot of local shows, I would rather watch on my 50 in flat screen.
george112
8/2/12 8:54:05AM

Posted by postman

Do you really like Live events that much? I try to make it once a year to a big show and used to go to alot of local shows, I would rather watch on my 50 in flat screen.

This

Imo you see more of the fight on the tv.

But then again your actually there and what not

I for one think in addicted to the PG . Feels weird when I don't log in
prozacnation1978
8/2/12 9:20:59AM
Fights live are awesome. I wish I didn't buy that ticket without really thinking about it first
aussiemma
8/2/12 10:01:24AM
hey at least your not addicted to meth or crack
postman
8/2/12 10:06:08AM

Posted by aussiemma

Might be cheaper
aussiemma
8/2/12 10:36:53AM

Posted by postman

Posted by aussiemma

Might be cheaper

hehe not if you live in australia
aussiemma
8/2/12 10:37:56AM

Posted by aussiemma

Posted by postman

Posted by aussiemma

Might be cheaper

hehe not if you live in australia

not that we even have crack in australia. now i look suss.
prozacnation1978
8/2/12 11:04:31AM

Posted by aussiemma

Yeah i told that to my dad years ago when he was bitching about all the dvd movies I buy.

At least it ain't on crack and hookers
scoozna
8/2/12 3:36:07PM

Posted by prozacnation1978

Yeah i told that to my dad years ago when he was bitching about all the dvd movies I buy.

So you have a DVD purchasing issue as well as a live UFC event addiction? Is there anything else you wanna tell us?

I think we all feel for you. Best bet is to move to NY where, apparently, there will never be an event. Just not too close to New Jersey, 'cause they have a bunch of events there. And gambling....

Shawn91111
8/2/12 3:55:23PM
Well be an adult. If you don't really have the money to afford it then its probably something you should pass on.
infestructure
8/2/12 5:00:17PM

Posted by jae_1833

Just like Brandon Vera, this is the truth
Bubbles
8/2/12 8:30:33PM

Posted by infestructure

Posted by jae_1833

Just like Brandon Vera, this is the truth

fuck Vera, Paul Pierce is the only truth out there